Jimmy Choo The Jimmy Choo Hall of Shame - post your fakes here!

Hey there,

I spotted that bag in the internet. The user said that it is not a fake, but I have never seen that one before. But as I don't know much about Jimmy Choo bags, I wanted to ask you first instead of accusing the user! img80.kleiderkreisel.de/images/item_photos/161/768/338/161768338.jpeg?1373967184

Hey there,

I spotted that bag in the internet. The user said that it is not a fake, but I have never seen that one before. But as I don't know much about Jimmy Choo bags, I wanted to ask you first instead of accusing the user! img80.kleiderkreisel.de/images/item_photos/161/768/338/161768338.jpeg?1373967184
Your pictures do not show up...

These jimmy poo knockoffs are poverty jokes of a bag. Would rather keep my belongings in a 16 gallon Hefty bag. At least the plastic in those are biodegradable unlike that polyvinalchloride material those fakes are surely composed of..

I posted this on the authenticate thread. Since I am new here, I wasn't sure where to post exactly so I figured I should post here as well. I saw this seller with these bags and even I know they are FAKE! And HORRIBLE!
Does eBay not control this better? Seriously this is sad :sad:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/cookiessmart...1&_ipg=&_from=

I emailed her and this was her response:
Hello....My daughter bought them from Kuwait overseas. To my understanding they are made there and sold to america for distribution. If you were to buy directly from them it would be more then what I am selling. Hope I answered your question. Thank you