The JADE thread!

About choosing colour: I like lavender and green together, so I bought this today:
Dragon and phoenix
s-l500.jpg

About choosing colour: I like lavender and green together, so I bought this today:
Dragon and phoenix
s-l500.jpg

Hi Uli :wave: I love your new pendant. I like how one side is predominantly green and the other lavender but that it's the dragon that is lavender and the phoenix on the green side - opposite to what I would have expected since I associate lavender as being feminine while green can be either. Just my weird little quirks with Jade:smile:

I got my ring back today!! I just snapped some pics in the parking lot, grocery store etc. I love it . It's set in 18k rose gold and there are teeny weeny diamonds surrounding it. The band is super thin and so this ring is very comfortable to wear. I'm glad I listened to the jeweller who suggested I size down slightly from my usual ring size because the band is thin compared to the stone - less turning.
Edited to add it came with a certificate.

View attachment 3675720 View attachment 3675721 View attachment 3675722 View attachment 3675723 View attachment 3675724 View attachment 3675725

Beautiful! The lavender is so vivid [emoji173]️

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
I got my ring back today!! I just snapped some pics in the parking lot, grocery store etc. I love it . It's set in 18k rose gold and there are teeny weeny diamonds surrounding it. The band is super thin and so this ring is very comfortable to wear. I'm glad I listened to the jeweller who suggested I size down slightly from my usual ring size because the band is thin compared to the stone - less turning.
Edited to add it came with a certificate.

so pretty! the colors and sparkles go so very well together!

Beautiful jades everyone...such a treat to catch up on this thread! I love the lavenders.

I've been wearing my new chubby princess, she was inexpensive...but like any good princess, not cheap (well don't call her that even if she was very cheap in price). I am amazed at how the color on this bangle seems to change. The honey patch goes lighter or darker depending on the lighting, and the the green goes blue, and the lavender goes grey. You can kind of see the colors in this photo.

what a great princess bangle! I love the chubbyness!

Dragon and phoenix

Thank you, SilverMom and 2boys!!

These are my earrings: (gorgeous pendants from the wonderful seller piccolinagems)

Hello Uli! Love pendants and and earrings!

Hmmm, not sure. I think it might be this one......

You find the best colors! And i always like how you set your jade!