The JADE thread!

Thanks 2BJM ☺️ I didn't notice the blue, the ring is a snake
It's like that Britney Spears song "oops I did it again" haha I really need glasses but I'm in denial :panic: Even when I look at the original pic I see an owl :coolio:
But one thing is certain is that your bangles are a beauty and the silver does bring out the blue in them. Maybe pairing it with yellow gold will bring out the green more...

It's like that Britney Spears song "oops I did it again" haha I really need glasses but I'm in denial :panic: Even when I look at the original pic I see an owl :coolio:
But one thing is certain is that your bangles are a beauty and the silver does bring out the blue in them. Maybe pairing it with yellow gold will bring out the green more...

LOL! You and I are in the same boat [emoji16] I will cave and put them on while driving at night, but I am not a fan. Glasses always look great on other people to me. That's my excuse [emoji6].

The yellow gold is a great idea. I now need to find a beaded gold bracelet [emoji4] I wonder if I could wear a bangle with my tennis bracelet? I would like to wear a bangle on my left wrist but so I'm afraid my tennis bracelet will scratch it.

LOL! You and I are in the same boat [emoji16] I will cave and put them on while driving at night, but I am not a fan. Glasses always look great on other people to me. That's my excuse [emoji6].

The yellow gold is a great idea. I now need to find a beaded gold bracelet [emoji4] I wonder if I could wear a bangle with my tennis bracelet? I would like to wear a bangle on my left wrist but so I'm afraid my tennis bracelet will scratch it.
I think yellow gold would look nice with your bangles too. I'm not sure if a tennis bracelet would scratch Jade. I would assume it's ok to wear it on occasion because you would be more careful while wearing it but everyday wear may be different.

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Happy Good Friday to all who celebrate!

I have the day as a holiday today and the public schools are out. It's a beautiful sunny day, so I will probably take DS to the beach later today. Here's Opeapea's dragon and fishy side!

ChNqgud.jpg

Happy Good Friday to all who celebrate!

I have the day as a holiday today and the public schools are out. It's a beautiful sunny day, so I will probably take DS to the beach later today. Here's Opeapea's dragon and fishy side!

ChNqgud.jpg
Hope you had a great day at the beach JKP!
Love this bangle:smile:
Had a great day with my little guys too :P
Enjoy the Easter weekend Jadies!

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Hi Jadies!

Sharing lemonade... My husband thinks it looks like lemonade, so the name kinda stuck. She has several clear patches throughout, that are hard to capture. You can kinda see them in the first picture. I have been wearing her pretty much 24/7 since I got her [emoji4]

I hope everyone is having a great day! Thank goodness it's the weekend [emoji5] IMG_1492807528.337593.jpgIMG_1492807546.874393.jpg IMG_1492807562.151744.jpg