Chanel 19

@schu2011 have you tried calling Chanel customer service? I think they can see all store inventory so might be able to find one faster for you? I just checked out the US website and it’s showing the same navy 19 bags as Canada so i would be surprised if the US isn’t doing smalls. If they don’t have it in store ask if they will be getting it in or if it’s orderable. That’s how i got mine - they could see one coming in shipment and waitlisted me. I waited about 2 weeks for it to arrive.

Reactions: boys3mom
@Msdanger Yes I tried that as well. Unfortunately, confirmed with a boutique that there weren't any navy small chanel 19s in the US, at least not for now and not in the upcoming season :sad:

That's OK - I ordered a black 19 instead! Thank you for the suggestions!

@schu2011 that’s awesome if you got a black! They’re the hardest to get in my experience. The navy is very similar to black. I am sure they will come out with more navy ones too, it’s a staple color. Hope you enjoy your new bag! It’s my absolute favourite Chanel bag! I am already looking for a beige as my next one lol.

Thanks so much for this thread! I purchased my first Chanel 19 navy yesterday and was slightly disappointed it was lamb and not goat. I think the maxi came in goat and medium/small lamb this season. The lamb is really stunning and it feels different than the lamb classics I’ve felt. The classics i would never buy because they feel like they will rip to me. This lamb feels very durable. My SA actually thought it was goat until she checked. I have only seen a beige goatskin and did feel it looked “flatter” more matte than the lamb. I echo everyone’s comments that the lamb looks luxurious. Both are beautiful but the lamb definitely caught my eye. I’m happy to hear so many here feel the same. I dont think you can go wrong with either. So happy i got the navy! I didn’t want black but wanted the low maintenance of black. Navy definitely hits the mark. It’s actually a dark inky blue. The lighting in store makes it look more ashy tones but in person it almost looks black. Like a bluish-black. Best color in the 19 imo! Congratulations to everyone who found their dream bag.
So beautiful! Congratulations! I really think Lambskin is so beautiful and more classic.What serie is your bag 20a or b?

hi msdanger! I really want a small chanel 19 in navy, but was told that Chanel only makes the small in the navy outside of the US. Were you able to find this in a US store? Is it a recent collection? TIA!
I actually purchased a navy in small through Nordstrom today! I was on a waitlist for black but when the SA showed me navy I went with the navy instead. Sometimes the inventory in department stores are not included within Chanel's stand-alone boutiques. You can try looking up which department stores have a Chanel location (that sells handbags) inside and call them up.