Chanel 19

Thanks so much for this thread! I purchased my first Chanel 19 navy yesterday and was slightly disappointed it was lamb and not goat. I think the maxi came in goat and medium/small lamb this season. The lamb is really stunning and it feels different than the lamb classics I’ve felt. The classics i would never buy because they feel like they will rip to me. This lamb feels very durable. My SA actually thought it was goat until she checked. I have only seen a beige goatskin and did feel it looked “flatter” more matte than the lamb. I echo everyone’s comments that the lamb looks luxurious. Both are beautiful but the lamb definitely caught my eye. I’m happy to hear so many here feel the same. I dont think you can go wrong with either. So happy i got the navy! I didn’t want black but wanted the low maintenance of black. Navy definitely hits the mark. It’s actually a dark inky blue. The lighting in store makes it look more ashy tones but in person it almost looks black. Like a bluish-black. Best color in the 19 imo! Congratulations to everyone who found their dream bag.

Attachments

• BEEB29EF-5BDC-4FE2-937C-1C13F63EE469.jpeg
    BEEB29EF-5BDC-4FE2-937C-1C13F63EE469.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 323
What series is this from? Does anyone know if there will be a new light beige in the Chanel 19 bag for the 21P or 21S collection? If so, do you have any pictures by chance? I just purchased one in the 21C collection, however, it's very light and I'd like just a "little" darker. I only have one more week to make up my mind whether to return or keep.

Reactions: dezynrbaglaydee
Wow! This color is gorgeous. The 19 has quickly grown to be a fave of mine. Congrats and enjoy!!

Got a good chuckle out of the soggy diaper reference.

I had a bit of a giggle too but I still also remember when everyone compared the bottom of the Gabrielle to a maxi pad! LOL

Love this green too bad I am not so adventurous with colors!

• Haha
Reactions: Venessa84
What series is this from? Does anyone know if there will be a new light beige in the Chanel 19 bag for the 21P or 21S collection? If so, do you have any pictures by chance? I just purchased one in the 21C collection, however, it's very light and I'd like just a "little" darker. I only have one more week to make up my mind whether to return or keep.
Hi would you mind posting a picture of yours?

Hi! You might consider visiting the 19 bag clubhouse sub-forum. Lots of great info there. Black is a classic go-to for me, so if you don’t have a black flap, the 19 is beautiful in that color. If you have more of a need for a neutral bag, that might point you the other way.

I own a small black 19 bag and will likely be adding another 19 in white or off-white at some point. I can tell you that it’s a great every day bag for me. Very easy, and love the casual vibe, top handle and option for crossbody carry:smile:

Thanks so much for this thread! I purchased my first Chanel 19 navy yesterday and was slightly disappointed it was lamb and not goat. I think the maxi came in goat and medium/small lamb this season. The lamb is really stunning and it feels different than the lamb classics I’ve felt. The classics i would never buy because they feel like they will rip to me. This lamb feels very durable. My SA actually thought it was goat until she checked. I have only seen a beige goatskin and did feel it looked “flatter” more matte than the lamb. I echo everyone’s comments that the lamb looks luxurious. Both are beautiful but the lamb definitely caught my eye. I’m happy to hear so many here feel the same. I dont think you can go wrong with either. So happy i got the navy! I didn’t want black but wanted the low maintenance of black. Navy definitely hits the mark. It’s actually a dark inky blue. The lighting in store makes it look more ashy tones but in person it almost looks black. Like a bluish-black. Best color in the 19 imo! Congratulations to everyone who found their dream bag.

hi msdanger! I really want a small chanel 19 in navy, but was told that Chanel only makes the small in the navy outside of the US. Were you able to find this in a US store? Is it a recent collection? TIA!

Bag twins! I have the same one in navy. Your description of the color is indeed correct. I love it a lot as well, the hardware just pops.

Reactions: Msdanger
@schu2011 yes it is part of the FW 2020 collection that launched recently. I am in Canada and the website for Canada only shows the navy for the maxi and medium/large size, not small. The stores got smalls but it was not advertised online. That sounds really strange because the US gets all the best Chanel bags, so I can’t imagine they wouldn’t get the navy?! I use a PS in the US thedesignercut on Instagram. You could try messaging her to see if she can confirm that navy smalls are not in the US? She is well connected at Chanel! Good luck, it’s the best non-black combo!