The Irina Lazareanu Hair

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I LOVE her haircut, but is it for everyone? Would it make a person with a rounder face look even rounder? :confused1: I feel like it'd only look good on someone who has a tiny, long, thin face like hers.

[​IMG]

2. I think bangs are pretty flattering on most face shapes.

3. I think most everyone would be able to wear this style, and longer bangs are in.

4. I really like her hiar...I think it would look good on most face shapes. I think I;ll get my hair cut like hers next time!

5. I don't like the way you almost cannot see her eyes. One of my friends got this haircut a while ago and she didn't look really good.

6. I like that hairdo on her. However I agree that it's not for everyone. I tried it once and it made me look awkward and more 'rounder'. Luckily my hair grows back fast, now I just have a side sweep which suits me better

7. I love the look *-* i agree that it might be for everyone,i'm going to give it a try next time i cut my hair.