The ILUVBAGS Collection

minicoop said:
Nice! What are the green, brown and black hobos?

The green, brown, black and bronze hobo are called Whipflash Alexia. They are by Isabella Fiore.
I fell in love with the shape (it slouches beautifully when carried). I decided to buy one in every color because once they're gone they're gone. The first one I bough was the brown I think or bronze maybe. Can't remember.

Every time I wear that bag in bronze or black (havent carried brown or green yet) I get compliments. It's an attention grabbing bag. And its not common like some other designers.

I especially love when someoe asks me where they can find it and I tell them that most stores are sold out. He he he :P

Honestly I havent seen them in stores for months so I'm glad I grabbed them. I think some are floating around on ebay though.

whatzerface said:
I love your mono speedy, which size is that? It must be at least a 35, cause it looks huge! I have a speedy 25 and I think it's time for an upgrade.

Yup.. its the 35. Havent carried out out yet but I love it. I :love: love love big bags.

Thanks for all the compliments. Now thanks to the forum I am feeling like I need to incorporate a Fendi (the Spy) and a Chloe (the Paddington) piece to my collection.

Don't know if my pocketbook can handle the price tags though :P

Iluvbags said:
I became so obsessed with the Isabella Fiore bags that I really bought too many too quick. The brown and green hobo have never been used. I tucked the tags so they wouldnt show in the picture.

Oh. I havent used the tall Quilty Pleasures hobo yet either.

I just like to know that I have them. When I 'm ready, they'll be there :P

Oh goodness,I think I've just fallen in :love: with that tall Quilty Pleasures hobo .