**The I LOVerona CLub**

I'm in :yahoo: TBH I really miss Trevi GM's pretty rolled handle and the detchable straps, but Verona GM offers more room......next to NF MM :smile: Am I being picky or is it normal for the tip of strap shows ripple effect? It was spanking new w/paper protetives and all when SA first brought it out, after she put the strap on I noticed the tip of straps starts to ripple already :wtf: should I ask for an exchange?? Also dunno why ebene on NF is darker than Verona??

IMG_6700t.jpg

IMG_6702t.jpg

Congrats on your new bag!
If it were me, the rippling on the strap would bother me and I'd ask for an exchange. Here's a thread of Brahh's Verona and hers does not seem to have that rippling. Maybe PM and ask her if she sees it now?
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/another-new-lv-577363.html

I'm in :yahoo: TBH I really miss Trevi GM's pretty rolled handle and the detchable straps, but Verona GM offers more room......next to NF MM :smile: Am I being picky or is it normal for the tip of strap shows ripple effect? It was spanking new w/paper protetives and all when SA first brought it out, after she put the strap on I noticed the tip of straps starts to ripple already :wtf: should I ask for an exchange?? Also dunno why ebene on NF is darker than Verona??

View attachment 1146407

View attachment 1146408

Maybe you can see if the Leather Goods or Store manager can order you a new set of handles? That way you can keep your bag and enjoy using it until the parts arrive.
eh, the other SA said it's a natural process b/c of the loop it bents as well as the weight...@)&@)($*%! The straps of my miroir pap don't even show signs of ripple til after a few weeks of use, but the Verona is spanking new when they took it directly out of shipment box. I noticed it in the store, so it can't be the weight of my contents....bunch a BS :tdown: mostly likely it's going back :'(

I love everything about the Verona MM, double strap, zipped top, roomy, studs on the base, no vachetta to worry about but I'm a bit bothered about the weight, too heavy even when it's empty. Anyone else feel the same?

^Same here! I love the shape, etc but feel that it might be too structured and heavy to my liking...that's why I'm currently choosing between this or the Thames GM.

I love the structure, it can be used for work and weekends. I am not a fan of slouchy bags as I always have problem finding things. I just do not like the weight of the bag.

DisCo - did you end up with the Thames GM?

nvie -- I'm giving myself until next month to decide but I'm leaning more towards the Thames...but I really like the look of Verona more! So it's going to be a looks vs functionality for me.

I have been using Verona MM for the whole week and starting to love it. I can fit my A4 file and agenda into it and still have plenty of space.