The High Jewelry Thread

Wow, these are stunning. Must have been amazing trying them on. Here's a ring I like that I assume is from the same line...
dba007aab797aca9d074fb116ea5b12e.jpg
Very cool!

In my state, there’s only one Tiffany & Co. store. Sadly (or perhaps fortunately) there are no other designer jewelry brands near me, e.g. Cartier, Bulgari, Van Cleef, Chopard, Boucheron, Harry Winston, Piaget, Graff, Chaumet...

Anyways, throughout the years, I’ve built a wonderful relationship with my SA at Tiffany, and she frequently sends me pictures of the most sublime high jewelry pieces. These are one-of-a-kind pieces that you wouldn’t even know about, because they aren’t advertised to the general public. It’s such a different and unknown world from the readily accessible RTT bracelets that Tiffany has become synonymous with. Even if the Tiffany brand may have become “diluted,” the sheer amount of immaculately crafted jewelry that Tiffany continues to produce is astounding. It’s still part of the Big Three jewelry brands.

I buy way too much stuff from Tiffany. But even though I tell my SA I’ll never be able to afford their high jewelry, I always appreciate that she shares these photos with me to dream about. And I’m always very enthusiastic about looking at the pieces with her, even if it’s through a computer screen.

Am I the type of client who can afford high jewelry? Absolutely not. But I created this thread to be a space for us to share pictures of unique, breathtaking jewelry. I wanted to share the privilege I feel from getting an aspirational glance at such exquisite pieces of jewelry.

If you have high jewelry photos from other designers that you find yourself drooling over, please share them with us! I’m sure I’m not the only one who would never tire of seeing rare, well crafted pieces.

View attachment 5021880
Tsavorite bird earrings

View attachment 5021881
Enamel butterfly brooch

View attachment 5021882
Yellow sapphire, yellow diamond, and South Sea pearl dragon brooch

View attachment 5021883
Green tourmaline hydrangea bracelet

View attachment 5021884
Yellow diamond, sapphire, emerald, and spinel bird brooch

View attachment 5021885
Tanzanite and sapphire hydrangea earrings

View attachment 5021886
Tanzanite and cuprian elbaite (paraiba) tourmaline peacock pendant

View attachment 5021887
Aquamarine and green tourmaline kaleidoscope earrings

View attachment 5021892
Yellow sapphire, amythyst, and pink sapphire Schlumberger unicorn brooch
Wow! These are exquisite! What a wonderful idea for a thread.