Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Was this a pure “Please Check in” or did it have the weird flowers randomly in the corners like we saw in the press party pics?
I can’t say for certain if there were any flowers- I wasn’t looking for them and don’t recall seeing them. Below is the uncropped version of a previously posted pic, one with a partial folded corner.
B507935E-CC35-49D2-86CE-0623C16E4397.jpeg

There is also that giant triangle pictured by sf_newyorker ( again a thousand thanks!) in post 532- which I am fairly sure is cashmere ( love the edging on that one, but do not know the name)
Yes, that was a giant triangle in cashmere! Try as I might, I didn’t find that darn tag to photograph. The combinations of creme, turquoise, pink and yellow are very dreamy.

Reactions: Notorious Pink
Today I checked out the Greenwich boutique. They have a few of the Point d'Orgue cashmeres in bright colors, and the Cosmographia CSGMs (a two-toned blue/white that is very pretty, and i don't even like the design :cool: ). Also the brown/cream Three Graces cashmeres which many people were eyeing! If you can wear brown, this is a really elegant shawl.

Today I checked out the Greenwich boutique. They have a few of the Point d'Orgue cashmeres in bright colors, and the Cosmographia CSGMs (a two-toned blue/white that is very pretty, and i don't even like the design :cool: ). Also the brown/cream Three Graces cashmeres which many people were eyeing! If you can wear brown, this is a really elegant shawl.
Pictures pretty please? :pray: :P

Pictures pretty please? :pray: :P
I hope this works.
Point d'orgue - the rose pale/orange is still is in its plastic, so sorry about the shine.
Point d'orgue orange/bleu/parme was hanging up.
The Three Graces is the brown CW I also saw at Madison
The red/white/blue thing is an exceptional scarf (don't know what season and there was no tagIMG_1223.jpg IMG_1224.jpg IMG_1225.jpg IMG_1228.jpg IMG_1229.jpg IMG_1230.jpg ) - three scarves sewn together, with the Cite Cavaliere in the middle. Horrible item, I think. And the back of the Cite panel is completely white. So trying this must be a nightmare.

I hope this works.
Point d'orgue - the rose pale/orange is still is in its plastic, so sorry about the shine.
Point d'orgue orange/bleu/parme was hanging up.
The Three Graces is the brown CW I also saw at Madison
The red/white/blue thing is an exceptional scarf (don't know what season and there was no tagView attachment 4610451 View attachment 4610452 View attachment 4610453 View attachment 4610454 View attachment 4610455 View attachment 4610456 ) - three scarves sewn together, with the Cite Cavaliere in the middle. Horrible item, I think. And the back of the Cite panel is completely white. So trying this must be a nightmare.

Thank you for taking time to post so many pics moma! Agree on the 3 scarves sewn together....that would be so hard to wear....

I hope this works.
The red/white/blue thing is an exceptional scarf (don't know what season and there was no tag. three scarves sewn together, with the Cite Cavaliere in the middle. Horrible item, I think. And the back of the Cite panel is completely white. So trying this must be a nightmare.
Thank you for taking time to post so many pics moma! Agree on the 3 scarves sewn together....that would be so hard to wear....
Thank you so much for sharing pics! @momasaurus :hugs: :flowers: The red/white/blue is an exceptional scarf, the Flag France Stole that’s from Fall/Winter 2019. ;)

Yet another updated list with more reference numbers added.

(I know there are reissue designs but since I'm not 100% certain on the exact format, I'm going to leave them at the top for now.)

Pique Sellier
Savana Dance
Caleche Elastique

20cm

Bride de Gala
Zebra Pegasus

70cm

Tigre Royal Fleuri
En Desordre Bride de Gala
Naisance d'une Idee

90cm
Les Artisans