Scarves The Hermès Spring Summer 2018 Scarves

BRAZIL TATTOO cw 12 caramel/blanc

View attachment 4243609

This is such a lovely color combination, Croisette. As usual, you are beautifully styled.
Calling on your intel, does Hermes stock up on the Fall Winter 2018 scarves for the Christmas season, or is the current store inventory what is going to remain for the holidays? I had my eye on A Travers Champs CSGM in a few cw's and I seem to have missed them all.

View attachment 4243609
Lovely shawl, great color and beautifully styled Croisette! I think you make the case for these two color shawls. Sometimes a less-busy style fits the occasion/mood and I think H has come to the rescue with some of these limited palette offerings. I know many scarfies find the simpler designs a bit of a cop-out on the part of H, perhaps a cost-cutting measure. While I certainly wouldn't want a whole wardrobe of them, they often really do suit, and if the colors are right they can be stunning in their simplicity. Sometimes I just want something less busy. Just me.:smile:

Lovely shawl, great color and beautifully styled Croisette! I think you make the case for these two color shawls. Sometimes a less-busy style fits the occasion/mood and I think H has come to the rescue with some of these limited palette offerings. I know many scarfies find the simpler designs a bit of a cop-out on the part of H, perhaps a cost-cutting measure. While I certainly wouldn't want a whole wardrobe of them, they often really do suit, and if the colors are right they can be stunning in their simplicity. Sometimes I just want something less busy. Just me.:smile:
I agree! Many times, the simple designs make the biggest statements. The caramel and while palette of this shawl is a sure knock out. Really pretty! I could see wearing this with winter cream, white wool pants and a cream-colored chunky sweater. I LOVE caramel and cream colors together and have thought about this shawl. It is such a beautiful neutral.
I could just eat this whole thing up!

View attachment 4243609
Croisette, This is yummy! One of the prettiest combos ever! (I love this design, too!)

I had the exact same thought when I saw Croisette's beauty. I own so many scarves with the busy patterns and I'd like to add at least one of the simpler ones to my wardrobe. Croisette's photo sold me on that camel and white combination.

What a yummy color!

I agree! Many times, the simple designs make the biggest statements. The caramel and while palette of this shawl is a sure knock out. Really pretty! I could see wearing this with winter cream, white wool pants and a cream-colored chunky sweater. I LOVE caramel and cream colors together and have thought about this shawl. It is such a beautiful neutral.
I could just eat this whole thing up!

Croisette, This is yummy! One of the prettiest combos ever! (I love this design, too!)

I had the exact same thought when I saw Croisette's beauty. I own so many scarves with the busy patterns and I'd like to add at least one of the simpler ones to my wardrobe. Croisette's photo sold me on that camel and white combination.

Gorgeous! The caramel hues are so warm and delicious. You model this so well — you have the perfect coloring to bring out the deliciousness in this coloration!
Thank you all for your compliments FlaTiger, textilegirl, Ladybaga, beekmanhill & lala. I love the simple 2-tone
prints, modern and elegant, it reminds me of ExLibris years ago. I do hope, H continues.