The heck is this?

Which part? The mouth literally is lifted almost exactly from the BAPE shark hoodie, an iconic piece of streetwear that has been produced for 15 years now. The checkerboard print is lifted from Louis Vuitton.
I get what you're saying about the BAPE shark hoodie. It does look identical. And of course it was already noted that the checkerboard print was copied. I just look at the bag and it gives off that "Fendi" vibe to me because it looks like a monster theme. And I understand it might not make sense to you, it's just the mix of themes I'm thinking of. Like it said, it was just my opinion.

I get what you're saying about the BAPE shark hoodie. It does look identical. And of course it was already noted that the checkerboard print was copied. I just look at the bag and it gives off that "Fendi" vibe to me because it looks like a monster theme. And I understand it might not make sense to you, it's just the mix of themes I'm thinking of. Like it said, it was just my opinion.
I get the same vibe as you. These bags are strange indeed.

I'm very intrigued by this bag, kind of offended, but mostly intrigued as to how it got on the Bloomingdales website. Bloomingdales can't be that oblivious to the multiple brand imitations on this one bag! Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene, the iconic BAPE Shark, the red and white Supreme-style logo...