The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Just got my Keybell/Clochette today for my DA Speedy 30... Decided to hot stamp just one large initial.. I don't use color on the Vachetta typically. Just love it. Had a luggage tag on there too, but a bit too much stuff with the tag on it. I've said this in other threads so forgive me for repeating, but doesn't it make sense that everything that comes with a lock and keys should have a keybell/clochette?
View attachment 3717234

What size is your keybell?

Hi, All!
This is my first time posting, so please forgive me if I'm overstepping bounds, etc. I'm just wondering if there's any special way to go about asking for heat stamping. I've been to both Sydney and Shanghai and asked multiple stores in each city about getting stamping done and they look at me like I'm making a crazy request. I would have even purchased a whole new bag each time if I hadn't been rejected. I've also shown pictures to the SAs so they know exactly what I'm looking for, but have still had no luck getting the coveted stamps in those respective cities. Thanks for any insight!

Hi, All!
This is my first time posting, so please forgive me if I'm overstepping bounds, etc. I'm just wondering if there's any special way to go about asking for heat stamping. I've been to both Sydney and Shanghai and asked multiple stores in each city about getting stamping done and they look at me like I'm making a crazy request. I would have even purchased a whole new bag each time if I hadn't been rejected. I've also shown pictures to the SAs so they know exactly what I'm looking for, but have still had no luck getting the coveted stamps in those respective cities. Thanks for any insight!

Did you bring your own tags or items to stamp? I know Australia won’t sell tags as I had to provide my own. I don’t know of any special stamp in Shanghai or if they sell tags freely. A lot of stores won’t though

I wanted to ask your opinion guys! I’d be so grateful for it as I need help making a big decision and you guys know your hot stamps!

I’d like to get the clochette on my holy grail Speedy 25 heat stamped! As it’s such a special bag I’d like to get something unique and am trying to decide if I should get a single letter “K” like I usually do and, if so, in light pink or in gold?

The other option is to send it to the USA via a concierge service and get something more unique done. I love the heart stamps but we can’t get them in the uk. I would want a K on it either way and something in the way of a pink heart or hearts. Do you think this would look too cluttered on a Speedy 25 clochette and maybe just the K would look better? Thank you so much for any suggestions! I want to be sure of what I’d have in the instance I do send it off to a conscierge service! [emoji4]

IMG_1507896881.890106.jpg

Reactions: Majka87
Did you bring your own tags or items to stamp? I know Australia won’t sell tags as I had to provide my own. I don’t know of any special stamp in Shanghai or if they sell tags freely. A lot of stores won’t though
Thanks so much for your response! I was actually planning on buying a new item at each place as a memento of my trip, but only wanted to if I could get the stamp on it. Both stores ended up missing out on $1000+ sales because of not having the heat stamp available. I was just wondering if there's a 'special' way to go about requesting the stamps since I've been denied everywhere. Thank you!