The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

They said they need 3 days to get them done, so definitely drop them off early! Then again...I had 5 tags to stamp [emoji28] two were given to family.

Will do! Thanks for the heads up. [emoji4] It is one of the first things I plan to do. Do you know if all LV boutiques in Hawaii do the hot stamp? I'm staying near the Hilton Hawaiian Village one.

Will do! Thanks for the heads up. [emoji4] It is one of the first things I plan to do. Do you know if all LV boutiques in Hawaii do the hot stamp? I'm staying near the Hilton Hawaiian Village one.

I know Ala Moana and Gump does them. They had a stamped luggage tag in the luggage area. Hilton was a smaller one but I don't know for sure. Could call to ask for sure. All 3 offered the Hawaii exclusive stuff, so the stamp should be offered.

Reactions: pbnjam
I am sorry to hear that. Someone else in this thread told us that there would be another so I guess that was wrong information. I have seen someone get an I heart NY stamp. You can do a search for pictures on Instagram as that is where I saw it. Try hashtags with lvluggagetag, lvhotstamp, lvhotstamping, etc.
My SA in the 5th Ave store told me one was coming. She is on maternity leave or I would write her again. I am waiting for her to come back. Still hopeful she is pretty reliable. [emoji4]

My SA in the 5th Ave store told me one was coming. She is on maternity leave or I would write her again. I am waiting for her to come back. Still hopeful she is pretty reliable. [emoji4]
I asked one of the people in charge of doing the hotstamping there and was told no. Others that went to the store in person were told no.