The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I do love NY and had planned to return to this beautiful city for the last 10 years and this year it finally happened. So, I want something to remember this trip and as I love LV I thought it would be perfect. Probably, for the next couple years I will not return to NY as there are so many other beautiful places to visit.

As another option, I thought about getting a nice piece from Tiffany's (but I could not collect them like the LV luggage tags with the symbol of the place I have been to) or a bracelet with a charm representing NY (then I could buy a new charm for each bigger trip). I am so confused as I had my heart set on this new stamp... that is why I really appreciate your help!!
I also love Tiffany...maybe an apple charm? Def a hard decision. you could always ask to have both sides of the luggage tag stamped. I am not sure if that is an option but then you would have your piece of NY. I think my interests change from jewels to LV all the time. I am also phasing out of silver. My newest Tiffany fav is the infinity earring in gold. But, on my wishlist is the heart diamond pendant.

I also like ID jewelry. They are closed on Sat and you could check them out. I think they are on 46th. Maybe a DBTY?

Last thoughts...maybe they have a different luggage tag and you can use it as a pop of color. If you do want something different, maybe the date that you were here in NY. If you are celebrating a bday or something special, then use numbers instead of letters.

So, after running around NYC all day and visiting all of the LV stores (and I mean ALL of them) I thought I would share my new-gained knowledge on the NY stamp:

In all stores no one knew .........a tag with my first initial "P"? What are your thought?? I really appreciate your help because I need to make a decision by the end of the week (my flight back leaves on Sunday evening).

Thanks for sharing. I'm arriving Saturday (tmrw), by any chance do you know if any of the stores you visited has tags available and are willing to sell without having had a luggage purchase in the past ?

Thank you everyone for your ideas and thoughts on my dilemma!

@pbnjam
The stamp with I [emoji173]️ NY looks so cute. If they could do that it would be amazing!

Which size are your tags? Do you prefer the vachetta or damier Ebene one?

So far my only vachetta bag is the Croisette in Azur, all others are damier ebene. I really like the look of the vachetta one, but the damier Ebene would probably hold up better?

I also love Tiffany...maybe an apple charm? Def a hard decision. you could always ask to have both sides of the luggage tag stamped. I am not sure if that is an option but then you would have your piece of NY. I think my interests change from jewels to LV all the time. I am also phasing out of silver. My newest Tiffany fav is the infinity earring in gold. But, on my wishlist is the heart diamond pendant.

I also like ID jewelry. They are closed on Sat and you could check them out. I think they are on 46th. Maybe a DBTY?

Thank you for your thoughts! I will check everything out again today and make my decision. The idea with the apple is cute, I will definitely look at it!

Reactions: staceyjan
Thank you everyone for your ideas and thoughts on my dilemma!

@pbnjam
The stamp with I [emoji173]️ NY looks so cute. If they could do that it would be amazing!

Which size are your tags? Do you prefer the vachetta or damier Ebene one?

So far my only vachetta bag is the Croisette in Azur, all others are damier ebene. I really like the look of the vachetta one, but the damier Ebene would probably hold up better?

Thank you for your thoughts! I will check everything out again today and make my decision. The idea with the apple is cute, I will definitely look at it!

Vachetta tag looks good on monogram and azur. It really depends on the bag you want to use it on. There is also a difference between large and small size. The larger one has more space so it can fit the I[emoji173]️NY. Also there is more color selection at the 5th avenue store. The one I use is a black one. Hope everything works out!

Reactions: p3b
I do love NY and had planned to return to this beautiful city for the last 10 years and this year it finally happened. So, I want something to remember this trip and as I love LV I thought it would be perfect. Probably, for the next couple years I will not return to NY as there are so many other beautiful places to visit.

As another option, I thought about getting a nice piece from Tiffany's (but I could not collect them like the LV luggage tags with the symbol of the place I have been to) or a bracelet with a charm representing NY (then I could buy a new charm for each bigger trip). I am so confused as I had my heart set on this new stamp... that is why I really appreciate your help!!

I got myself a charm bracelet with the charm of 5th ave street sign and an apple and my trip (honeymoon) is forever remembered with that.

After all your feedback I returned to the store on 5th Ave to get myself the I [emoji173]️ NY stamp on the luggage tag. The SA said there were only one or two tags left and they were black. I asked her to show me them anyhow. When she returned I looked at the tags and luckily one of them was in damier ebene!! I immediately said that I will take this one (I sonnig have anything to match the black one) and showed her the picture. She was not sure if it is possible to get all of it on the stamp and got the hot stamp guy. It was my lucky day as he said it is no problem and he could also do both colors as I had requested. Finally, I have my NY tag and it is so beautiful!!! I will post pictures once I am back in Frankfurt tomorrow. Thank you all for your advice! I am so happy and lucky that the tag was the de one and the large size [emoji7]

View attachment 3712584

Last edited:
That colour. That bag. :amazed::amazed::heart: In love.
I want an Épi Keepall!!! Why are they not making it anymore? :sad:
Thanks! It's a fantastic material. I had to buy it pre-loved, but my sese is that the line's absence from LV's stock isn't permanent. I think they're holding off this season because they don't want to cannibalize the epi keepalls in the Supreme collection, which features a red 45 keepall and black 55 keepall.

Last edited: