the HAUL for Saturday!

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
i went to freeport today, went to Dooney & Bourke, and Coach. got a hot dooney i CANT FIND A PICTURE FOR (check the handbags and purses section to see my Saturday Haul post to see style) and i got 3 new pieces to add to my beloved coach collection.

First:
this pic is of a coach keyfob, not exactly the keyfob i bought, but the closest picture i could find. the purses are the same colors, but the shapes are switched (same shapes, just different colors on different shapes)... they also have little silver C's on them, so they all look signature! it's SO HOT!

and then:
YES I GOT IT! i wanted SOMETHING cardinal, and i goooottttssss ittttt. cardinal skinny mini coach coin purse! LOVE IT!

My Lil Finale:
Last but certainly not least... my lil coach lover. the first ever coach purse i bought looks exactly like this but in Khaki sig and gold leather... mm sexy... this new all black one i've been yearning for EVER SINCE i bought my first one in CALIFORNIA! i live in Maine, and the cali trip was in OCTOBER of '06 so i thought i'd never get it unless it was on ebay... it was on sale and THEN ON CLEARANCE... i pretty much STOLE it from this store for a mere... oh i'm not tellin u how much i paid, you'd killllll mee!

keep in mind YESTERDAY, i dropped 150 on a DIFFERENT and EQUALLY fabulous Dooney... ouch to my life! but whatever, TPF is evil.
period.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• kinda close keyfob!.jpg
    kinda close keyfob!.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 178
  • mynewSEXYSKINNYMINI!.jpg
    mynewSEXYSKINNYMINI!.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 208
  • MY NEW LOVE!.jpg
    MY NEW LOVE!.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 209
i'm looking right now at tano and have been eyeballing all kinds of designers i've not looked at before. i'm looking for a classic, timeless, leather bag, preferably in blue. suggestions??