The HALLMARK Channel

What is your favorite movie from the Hallmark Channel?

• The Daters Handbook with Megan Markle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love in the Forecast with Cindy Busby and Christopher Russell

• Yes, I do with Jen Lilley, Marcus Rosner & Jessica Lowndes

• Write before Christmas with Chad Micheal Murray

• Fashionably Yours with Kat Graham, Kendrick Sampson and Sheryl Lee Ralph

• A Christmas Duet with Chaley Rose and Rome Flynn

• Bridal Wave with Andrew W Walker (he is a staple of HC movies)

• Love Blossoms with Shantel Vansanten and Victor Webster

• Summer Villa with Victor Webster (from Sex and the City) & Hilarie Burton (from One Tree Hill)

• Total voters

Graw

Aug 26, 2011
Please don't tell me I am the only person watching these movies. I love happy endings, romance and good triumphing bad.

I started watching for the Christmas specials, now I watch regularly because I enjoy the storylines. The do repeat the actors, but its fun to watch the chemistry.

What movies do you enjoy from this channel? I don't have one favorite because there are too many for me.

I watch all the time but for some reason I’m tired of Lacy Chabert and that chocolate movie it’s on repeat all day long it seems she’s the only actor available on this channel.

I watch all the time but for some reason I’m tired of Lacy Chabert and that chocolate movie it’s on repeat all day long it seems she’s the only actor available on this channel.

The love romance and chocolate in Brussels must have been a deal. She has filmed so many Hallmark movies I start to blend them in my head. She might be salaried with the hallmark channel.

Reactions: simone72