The GREAT Bag Reference Post!

O__O Wow!! Thats a lot of bags!! I love your collection!!

Thanks Bubblesung for posting this up! Its really great to see the bags compared to others.. helps when we cant decide on something!

Also, I loveeee your foresta trenino!! Its TDF!! I recently ordered an Inferno one and I didnt know its THAT big!! LOL but I still want to keep it :smile:

And you posted DISNEY pics!! Ahhhh You're awesome :biggrin:

YAY bubblesnug! I love all of your pics!! But we need to see how they look on normal sized TPFr's!! Your so tiny you can fit the bambione on your arm!!! :biggrin:

But I love your photos, BTW, keep em coming!!

All I have to say is OHMYFREAKINGOSH! lol. I Hate you stephiee, I hate you. NAHHH, you know I :heart: ya! hahaa. Dang though, where the hell do you get all that money for all those bags? That's toki craziness! My bf would absolutely KILL OVER AND DIE if I had that much.

haha technically ALL of those bags aren't in my current collection...quite a few of them were sold...but when i was taking pix to sell them i had to put them on so people could get an idea of how big they were ^^ i think i have 17???? its bad that i don't know lolz

and hell yah i posted disney pix! i go there so much nehoo..i do have a premium pass afterall! lolz

I'm glad finally someone did this. This is very helpful when deciding what kind of bag to get. I'm loving the pirata bella. Actually I like all of your pirata stuff. I also like the ciao. I don't have one of those yet.

haha technically ALL of those bags aren't in my current collection...quite a few of them were sold...but when i was taking pix to sell them i had to put them on so people could get an idea of how big they were ^^ i think i have 17???? its bad that i don't know lolz

and hell yah i posted disney pix! i go there so much nehoo..i do have a premium pass afterall! lolz

I used to have a premium pass about 3 years ago when it was in the $200 range, then they jacked it up to the $300 range and I decided to go it cheap and just get a SoCa pass. Ya know it has worked out fine! I don't go in the summer when it's hot and can't go on the weekends cuz DH works so I really don't need the prem pass! I do miss the discount though as the stores but it wasn't that great of a discount so it's ok. :smile: