The Grateful Thread

lill_canele

Pug mom <3
Jun 21, 2021
I did a search and couldn't find something similar to this but if there is a similar thread, please delete this one or redirect it.

I love TPF. I have met so many wonderful people, seen so much stunning eye candy, had many a great discussion and learned so much from everyone.

These past some years have been rough. Some people had it more rough than others.
As many have said, things are not the same anymore or you miss the "good old days".
Safety may be more of a concern. Or health. Or maybe financial security, concerns about the economy, and the ever-rising price increases, etc.

However, regardless of our socio-economic status, we are all human here. We are not perfect and we do not have everything. But we can find joy and comfort in what we are grateful and/or thankful for.

Please say what you are grateful for. :smile: :heart:

I am grateful for my always supportive husband. :heart: That he is in good health, a good listener, and who feeds me well. I am thankful that my family and friends are all well and alive.
I am also thankful for my two lovely fur babies. Despite them needing a lot of health care (puglife), I am happy to provide them the best life possible and they bring me joy everyday.
I am thankful to be in good health to be able to work and treat myself from time to time.

I'm always grateful to be healthy & those in my life are healthy as well.
To me that is the most important.
Materialistic indulgences are fun to enjoy but really at the end of the day, being in good
health is priceless as many of have learned & are learning.
Happiness, good health & best to all ... peace on earth is what many of us would like to see!

Materialistic indulgences are fun to enjoy but really at the end of the day, being in good
Happiness, good health & best to all ... peace on earth is what many of us would like to see!
my elderly Italian great aunt (who was pretty wealthy by our standards) always said "you gotta your health you got everything":smile:

My DH, health, shelter, food. so many people don't have these things.

I am very grateful for all of my and DH’s family, my few but awesome close friends, and especially this precious newborn first grandchild, Charles. And for our sweet cat, conure, and poodle. Oh, and also you all here on the Purse Forum! You are wonderful and provide enjoyment and inspiration!

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I am very grateful for all of my and DH’s family, my few but awesome close friends, and especially this precious newborn first grandchild, Charles. And for our sweet cat, conure, and poodle. Oh, and also you all here on the Purse Forum! You are wonderful and provide enjoyment and inspiration!
Look at that sweetheart! Congratulations on your grandchild may you have endless joy from him!

After a very rough break up with my long term partner a year ago, I’m grateful for being alright now. Grateful for the marvellous friends who supported me during those hard times, and for the kindness of TPF’s members. Grateful for my lovely tiny appartement and being able to reconstruct my life in it. But last and not least, grateful for the marvellous man some friends introduced me to a few months ago. It’s brand new and I don’t know where it goes but I’m grateful for this unexpected luck.

I’m so grateful for my loving husband, my mom and step-dad who have been the most loving support system.

I’m grateful for such a great year. Had the opportunity to take a couple nice trips and we were also blessed with a baby girl:heart: I always wanted a family and never thought it was in my cards because I’ve had a hip condition and needed my right hip replaced since I was 21. At 37 years old, it was such a wonderful unexpected blessing. While it was tough/painful on my hip, every minute was worth it. I’m grateful for my health otherwise.

I’m grateful for my husbands support, for taking care of me; I’ve literally only changed three diapers since coming home with her. He’s taking care of us both. Helping make meals and helping with her. Taking care of the house and cats. Couldn’t ask for more.

I’m grateful for my two kitties who are always inquisitive and making us smile.

Lastly, I’m grateful for my job, amazing boss, and coworkers. Proud to be working for such a great cause.

Last edited:
I am very grateful for:
- my family (both the good and the bad)
- B, my schedule isn’t easy
- friends, no matter how chaotic our schedules get, we find time.
- certain coworkers, that really brighten my day.
- clients, honestly if it weren’t for them I would be doing something else 180.

This year has been crazy. I’ve been able to knock out a few HUGE goals and a few amazing travel experiences.

I’m grateful & I’m blessed.

Honestly a bit scared & excited for 2024. Trying to reset myself so I don’t have any expectations, but to also not sit idly by, and excited for whatever comes next.