The GIVENCHY waiting lounge... step on in!

I just bought a bag from far fetch listed as "Pandora pure" but the pics are definitely a Pandora box with the price a lot cheaper than other Pandora box bags. I wonder if I'm getting a Pandora pure or box when it arrives!!!

I was having a hard time deciding between black and anthracite medium Pandora so I ordered.... Both! I'll only be keeping one but glad I made the decision to see them in person. Unfortunately, not much Givenchy is sold in the Midwest unless I want to make the 5+ hour drive to Chicago.

I love this thread :heart:
I am waiting for my small Antigona in bright yellow.. Which I ordered from lindelepalais .
I haven't been this excited about a handbag since I bought my last designers handbag :heart:
Has anyone seen a yellow antigona in action pic on TPF? :shame:

M Handbagaholic

I am waiting for my small Antigona in bright yellow.. Which I ordered from lindelepalais .
I haven't been this excited about a handbag since I bought my last designers handbag :heart:

M Handbagaholic
Yellow antigona sounds so unique and special! Hope you post a picture when you receive it. =)

M Handbagaholic

This should be a happy thread .. But I'm quite disappointed .. after two weeks of waiting I contacted them and they replied that my purchase was due to a technical error that day. So, they gave me a full refund after deeply apologizing ..
No more yellow Antigona :sad: :cry: