The Garden Party bags thread

Ladies, can you pls help out a Hermes newbie here. I am in love of All leather GP. Found a preloved in Blue Jean in Negonda pebbled leather. I've learned Fjord is sturdier, but is Negonda acceptable? is Blue Jean GP a popular color? Is it easy to maintain the cleanliness of the white stitches on the Blue Jean GP? Truly appreciated your opinions!

was offered an all leather blue hydra.. until now i am still thinkin if ill take it or not.. im supposed to come back today for that but, my dear son had fever unexpectedly.. :sad:

yslvchanel said:
Ladies, can you pls help out a Hermes newbie here. I am in love of All leather GP. Found a preloved in Blue Jean in Negonda pebbled leather. I've learned Fjord is sturdier, but is Negonda acceptable? is Blue Jean GP a popular color? Is it easy to maintain the cleanliness of the white stitches on the Blue Jean GP? Truly appreciated your opinions!

Slouchier if you don't mind it. BJ is easy to maintain and a safe neutral colour.

adb said:
was offered an all leather blue hydra.. until now i am still thinkin if ill take it or not.. im supposed to come back today for that but, my dear son had fever unexpectedly.. :sad:

Blue hydra IS gorgeous. Don't pass it up unless you really don't like it.

Jadeite said:
Blue hydra IS gorgeous. Don't pass it up unless you really don't like it.

i was really determined to take it! its a 36" and so perfect for me as im having a toddler.. when i came there, he showed me all leather garden parties in tosca and blue hydra.. but when im about to take the blue hydra, he showed me a bicolor toolbox and i can't say no to that!

Hi, i have finally joined the GP club after drooling over all the pics in this thread... a friend help to purchase it in italy during her hols there. Had wanted a tosca and thought she had gotten a tosca for me. However the color that greeted me doesnt look quite like tosca to me... am v puzzled over its colour n leather type now.. can any experts out here help confirm its color and leather?

Without flash :
20121114_204133.jpg

20121114_204658.jpg

with flash :
20121114_204158.jpg

closeup:
20121114_204319.jpg

Hi, i have finally joined the GP club after drooling over all the pics in this thread... a friend help to purchase it in italy during her hols there. Had wanted a tosca and thought she had gotten a tosca for me. However the color that greeted me doesnt look quite like tosca to me... am v puzzled over its colour n leather type now.. can any experts out here help confirm its color and leather?

Without flash :
20121114_204133.jpg

20121114_204658.jpg

with flash :
20121114_204158.jpg

closeup:
20121114_204319.jpg

Looks like Tosca to me. Can you ask your friend for the receipt? That should show the color and leather ;).