The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

View attachment 4099563Joining the club again, this time with the large black hobo. I previously had the medium hobo in pink but sold it as it turned out to be a bit impractical for my needs. This size and color bag suits my lifestyle much better - I’m using it as my daily go-to for work and travel.
I actually like all three sizes as they kind of give different vibes. Is it quite heavy after you put in your usual stuffs though?

Reactions: golden's mom
Hello Ladies! Need your opinion. I am picking up a black/black medium Gabrielle this weekend. I like black but also very interested in a Navy bag (I do have other black bags). Chanel offers a navy bag in tweed/sheep.
Would you 1) go with all black? 2) go with navy tweed bag? 3) hold out for all leather navy Gabrielle in the future? I missed out before & then there was a price increase. Don’t want that to happen again. Thanks!

Hello Ladies! Need your opinion. I am picking up a black/black medium Gabrielle this weekend. I like black but also very interested in a Navy bag (I do have other black bags). Chanel offers a navy bag in tweed/sheep.
Would you 1) go with all black? 2) go with navy tweed bag? 3) hold out for all leather navy Gabrielle in the future? I missed out before & then there was a price increase. Don’t want that to happen again. Thanks!

Can you handle tweed? If you can, get the tweed. Otherwise, Black/Black is a safe choice. I don’t like blue/black they did much. The shade of blue just isn’t right for me.

Black / Black is my vote.

Reactions: LVLOYAL12

Do you have a pic of the navy bag? I like the idea of something other black. I do like the Gabrielle they call navy/black although the blue is not really navy.

Reactions: stylistbydesign
Do you have a pic of the navy bag? I like the idea of something other black. I do like the Gabrielle they call navy/black although the blue is not really navy.
I agree! I love my navy/black.....goes with everything! I’d describe the color as a bright navy....not super dark, but not royal blue, either. Here’s a pic for color reference:

DE8EAE5F-077A-4ABB-A3C5-7C00F4615B38.jpeg

I'm officially smitten! I had been on the hunt for an ombre Gabrielle, but the one that goes from gold to dark bronze just wasn't my colors. I love my black with a passion, so this one was definitely the ONE. My navy/black Medium Gabrielle has been used so much, this one is easy to justify (and it's also completely different in texture, almost a matte as well). Purchased at Nordstrom (this color story was not bought by NM or Saks). :smile:
image8.jpg