The Frankenstein Monsters

Not a monster, just painted (and almost tricked me)...

View attachment 5962679

Beware of this seller. Almost every Bal listed has been color-tampered. They even declare it in their listing: "As it is a second-hand bag, I will perform maintenance or re-coloring, addressing issues like corner wear or interior stains, before shipping." They address way more than corner wear. Some look like they've been dunked in a vat of paint.

Not a monster, just painted (and almost tricked me)...

View attachment 5962679

This should definitely be disclosed by the seller. :sad: You can sometimes tell that the bag has been recolored if it looks spotless on the outside, but worn on the inside, because it really should be the other way round, shouldn't it?

Beware of this seller. Almost every Bal listed has been color-tampered. They even declare it in their listing: "As it is a second-hand bag, I will perform maintenance or re-coloring, addressing issues like corner wear or interior stains, before shipping." They address way more than corner wear. Some look like they've been dunked in a vat of paint.
I also liked this: "Ves is not allowed to sell fake items, please don't ask me about the authenticity of the items. 🙅🏻‍♀️ do not upload more pictures, you can buy according to the actual picture."
Yes, VC is FULL of only very very real items, always. Such a zero tolerance policy being exercised there. :no:

I also liked this: "Ves is not allowed to sell fake items, please don't ask me about the authenticity of the items. 🙅🏻‍♀️ do not upload more pictures, you can buy according to the actual picture."
... but they also won't send more photos - I asked for one of the tag (before I realized it was painted), they said it wasn't convenient and they didn't take the photos.

So frustrating that the web of resellers who won't share more photos is also on VC, tbh.

Like, rolling the dice on a ~$300 returnable bag on eBay is one thing, but this is ~$700 and VC is a pain to deal with in general/imo... and it isn't always returnable (like this one).

Reactions: atlantis1982
Like, rolling the dice on a ~$300 returnable bag on eBay is one thing, but this is ~$700 and VC is a pain to deal with in general/imo... and it isn't always returnable (like this one).

... just want to add that this is certainly a champagne frustration and I'm grateful that this can be a "frustration" in my life! :flowers:

Reactions: vesna
"Rare black purple City"
No, no and no. Just a grape Twiggy with the black dye fading off.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/126447021429?
View attachment 5989310

ew GIF

• Haha
Reactions: atlantis1982