The Flora Club Garden

View attachment 3015723 I finally joined the Flora Club!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
DILS,
Very nice - what size did you get? I was thinking of adding one of these to the "collection", which I can still do. Ok yes, my collection. Although I am a guy and having worked for Gucci in the past I have a nice collection of Gucci. These are just for keeps, unless I let my mom borrow one, lol. In Knight Flora I did the men's leather wallet, a continental wallet, and a yellow scarf - all Knight Flora.

DILS,

Very nice - what size did you get? I was thinking of adding one of these to the "collection", which I can still do. Ok yes, my collection. Although I am a guy and having worked for Gucci in the past I have a nice collection of Gucci. These are just for keeps, unless I let my mom borrow one, lol. In Knight Flora I did the men's leather wallet, a continental wallet, and a yellow scarf - all Knight Flora.

It's the large shopper....

For me, only Spring and Summer

It will get a bit grubby, but with the pattern it won't be that noticeable.

but

Totally a classic and a bag to bring out every year. At Hermes toile and leather bags are vertically the same price as the all leather versions and highly sought after. If you don't have a real S/S bag this would be a great 'investment', I'm surprised there are any left.
Speaking of any FLORA left ... I just found a store (2 days ago) which still had the "NEW" Bamboo Top Handle in the FLORA but I cannot recall which store it was, errggg ...

Here we go. not exactly Flora, but extending the terms a floral Dionysus for Cruise, pic from Gucci

Attachments

• 1908127_10153280902936013_5683532978584151713_n.jpg
    1908127_10153280902936013_5683532978584151713_n.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
There is a sepia/mono print Flora too from what I can see :graucho:

Photo Getty images:

Attachments

• 475848702.jpg
    475848702.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
My new Gucci briefcase and my pink Fendi 2jours. My business partner has the same briefcase and we are going to embroider our names and business names on them - mine in pink to match my handbag and hers in blue or purple. The colors in the flowers get pulled out by whatever you pair the briefcase with. I just love my new Gucci bag! I got it at Bloomingdales for 50% off too. :smile:

Attachments

• fendiandgucci.jpg
    fendiandgucci.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 360
  • fendiandgucci1.jpg
    fendiandgucci1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 375
This is Gucci bag perfection!:loveeyes:

I think it would be a wonderfully fairly unique bag to own. I was very close to getting the little heart-print 'Kelly' bag from last year's Cruise collection, only the mini size stopped me.

My business partner's new floral handbag. She has the matching wallet too. It's just so pretty!

Lovely MI-Flora Nice, you partner has very good taste!

My new Gucci briefcase and my pink Fendi 2jours. My business partner has the same briefcase and we are going to embroider our names and business names on them - mine in pink to match my handbag and hers in blue or purple. The colors in the flowers get pulled out by whatever you pair the briefcase with. I just love my new Gucci bag! I got it at Bloomingdales for 50% off too. :smile:

You dd really well, I was tempted to buy the KK-Flora over-shirt in the same print, but I bought the tie instead. I am happy to own just a little something from this version.

I also like it's on black and not white, in the canvas especially it should be easier to care for :tup:

My business partner's new floral handbag. She has the matching wallet too. It's just so pretty!

Both so pretty! 💕

I have added to my Flora collection too, I am so happy :yahoo:

DSC_0734_zpshm8tkkhp.jpg