The first reveal, meet up my two new members Red and Taupe caviar Jumbo

Really? Hahahah Maybe I should get my SO to take pics of you ladies!! hehehehe

No, no, no. OP, I understand its a taboo to get excited snapping pics of bags in front of hubby. My hubby gets jealous with my love affair over my bags :P. DH is definitely not a great sports compared to Jaded81's partner who posed with a Chanel Clutch previously!

Gosh, you're killing me with the beautiful pics! I have almost convinced myself I shouldn't get the taupe because it doesn't really match my closet, but your pics are making me waver. Gorgeous bags!

Excellent choices!! Love how you started with the darks, then on to the neutral and the pop of color! I'm sure you won't have any problem matching your wardrobe now ;)

The red is really stunning! :tender:

congrats! we are bag twins for the red caviar jumbo.:biggrin: i love the taupe as well. the color is very nice. am thinking of it but just can't decide if should take gold or silver hw. think by the time i decide probably no more stock.

What a gorgeous pair! Your Taupe bag is stunning and your red makes me want to get rid of my 09C bag! Is Taupe available with gold hardware?

Yes, Taupe is available with GH. When I talked to Berdgorf, they were able to help me to located one Taupe with GH last week. But I finally decided to go with SH.