The final details about my guest spot on Richard Simmons' radio show (Oct. 21)

Feb 26, 2006
For those who have been following my whole weight loss saga, you may have seen my thread about being contacted by the producers of Richard Simmons' radio show, Lighten Up! Since then I have been in contact with the producers several times, and my guest spot on the show has been scheduled. For those who would like to listen, here's all the info you need to know. The show airs on Sirius Stars channel 102. I will be talking with Richard on Sunday, October 21 during the second hour of the show. The second hour of the show occurs from 1 - 2 pm Pacific time, 2 - 3 Mountain, 3 - 4 Central, 4 - 5 Eastern. If you don't have Sirius Satellite Radio, you can still sign up for a free 3-day trial that allows you to listen online. You can sign up for the trial here:

http://www.sirius.com/listenonline

Obviously, they're not going to identify me by my tPF username, so I should probably mention that my name is Debra and I am from Wisconsin. :P

If you do listen to the show, let me know afterward what you think! I am so looking forward to this! :tup:

Oh yay - congrats! I think my BF has sirius, so I'll try to get my hands on it. Is the show going to be taped at all while on air?

I don't think they tape the shows. I guess a lot of people ask if they can get transcripts or tapes of their appearances, because one of the things the producers told me is that there aren't any available. They said they wished Sirius would allow them to do this, but apparently they aren't set up for it.