The ever growing collection of CoachDedicated

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
I know this is way overdue - but I've had a few requests for my collection. So being snowed in and bored out of my mind, I"ve decided to take some pictures of my collection. And we just bought a house so it took a bit to get moved in.

Starting with the small stuff, wristlets & wallets
DSC01703.jpg

DSC01713.jpg

Sabrinas
DSC01722.jpg

Juliannes
DSC01729.jpg

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/vltran/DSC01713.jpg

Wow!! You have an absolutely beautiful collection! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous but happy for you as well!!!;) :yahoo:

Could we have modeling pics please?:whistle: Lol!

:faint::ghi5:

Wow..wow..wow..what a FAB collection! I am speechless! I love how they are so organized. The colors are so vibrant and cheery. HATS OFF TO YOU! Now can I "virtually" borrow that cherry Sabrina? :lolots:

I'm thinking of doing this with my small itty bitty collection. Question..do you every worry about color transfer on your lighter colored bags?

Seriously, great pics and thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
:nuts:Wow coachdedicated, now that is being Dedicated.....That is the most colorful, Beautiful, put together Collection I have Ever seen......Lucky Woman....It is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I have to say though, I'am so glad that my collection is small...I would not know what to do with all of those bags.....:smile: