The ever growing collection of CoachDedicated

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is way overdue - but I've had a few requests for my collection. So being snowed in and bored out of my mind, I"ve decided to take some pictures of my collection. And we just bought a house so it took a bit to get moved in.

Starting with the small stuff, wristlets & wallets
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sabrinas
    [​IMG]

Juliannes
    [​IMG]

2. Legacy pieces
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

peytons
    [​IMG]

3. Lexi, Penelope, tribecas
    Ergos, leahs
    [​IMG]

Madison hobos
    [​IMG]

My fav leather carly
    [​IMG]

My fav patent coral zoe
    [​IMG]

Garnets
    [​IMG]

4. Spectator julianne, siggie cambridge, siggie addison, kiras
    [​IMG]

Grey croc ella
    [​IMG]

My latest addition, brooklyn in steel
    [​IMG]

5. Entire view of my collection.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for letting me share my love for Coach with you guys.
    Hope you enjoyed all the eye candy. I know a lot of us are snowed in.

6. Wow!! You have an absolutely beautiful collection! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous but happy for you as well!!!;) :yahoo:

Could we have modeling pics please?:whistle: Lol!

7. OMG!!! Your collection is tdf! Thanks for sharing!

8. I made my DH come look at your collection so he would stop giving me crap! LOL

Love it!

9. #9 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    :faint::ghi5:

Wow..wow..wow..what a FAB collection! I am speechless! I love how they are so organized. The colors are so vibrant and cheery. HATS OFF TO YOU! Now can I "virtually" borrow that cherry Sabrina? :lolots:

I'm thinking of doing this with my small itty bitty collection. Question..do you every worry about color transfer on your lighter colored bags?

Seriously, great pics and thanks for sharing.

10. LOL!! I had my dh do the same!!

11. whoaa what a beautiful collection, I could go shopping in your shelves. Beautiful

12. Gorgeous collection! Just a pretty a ray of rainbow purses!

13. :nuts:Wow coachdedicated, now that is being Dedicated.....That is the most colorful, Beautiful, put together Collection I have Ever seen......Lucky Woman....It is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I have to say though, I'am so glad that my collection is small...I would not know what to do with all of those bags.....:smile:

14. seriously?
    did i just die and go to heaven?
    you have the BEST collection!! i love and want EVERY SINGLE one.. where do you live? LOL!

15. holy crap! puts me to shame!