The Espadrilles Dilemma

Feb 8, 2008
I got two pairs of Espadrilles and I am struggling to make a decision with which one to keep.

First pair is: leather beige and black cap toe

Second pair is : denim croc quilt with black cap toe

I like them both, just can’t keep both, it’s too much money for me right now to keep both. I keep going back and forth to return both, or keep the denim, then I tell myself but the beige is a classic, I should keep that.

I wouldn’t be wearing them to work, I plan to wear them with summer dresses or jeans.

Thank for your help. I have just 5 more days before I can return them.

Reactions: Venessa84
Do you have pictures?
Beige and dark blue are very different color schemes; which complements your wardrobe better? And to your point about the beige/black being a classic, that means it'll always be there for you to purchase later down the road.

How do they fit? The leather will stretch quite a bit, the fabric not so much.
This is why I can never get leather espies - my regular size is too big and if I go 1 size down , they are too short. But fabric espies fit me perfect and I do not have to worry about too much stretching.

The beige one is a classic. U can NEVER go wrong with a classic piece! Plus, the lighter colored shoe elongates your legs as opposed to the dark denim which cuts your silhouette.