The Espadrilles Dilemma

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got two pairs of Espadrilles and I am struggling to make a decision with which one to keep.

First pair is: leather beige and black cap toe

Second pair is : denim croc quilt with black cap toe

I like them both, just can’t keep both, it’s too much money for me right now to keep both. I keep going back and forth to return both, or keep the denim, then I tell myself but the beige is a classic, I should keep that.

I wouldn’t be wearing them to work, I plan to wear them with summer dresses or jeans.

Thank for your help. I have just 5 more days before I can return them.

Venessa84 likes this.
  2. Keep the beige!

Havanese 28 likes this.
  3. Do you have pictures?
    Beige and dark blue are very different color schemes; which complements your wardrobe better? And to your point about the beige/black being a classic, that means it'll always be there for you to purchase later down the road.

4. I would also keep the beige and black. I think it goes with everything.
    Good luck deciding

Havanese 28 likes this.
  5. Beige and black, it’s a classic!!!

Havanese 28 likes this.
  6. Here is the picture of the two.

Attached Files:

7. How do they fit? The leather will stretch quite a bit, the fabric not so much.
    This is why I can never get leather espies - my regular size is too big and if I go 1 size down , they are too short. But fabric espies fit me perfect and I do not have to worry about too much stretching.

8. I also think the denim ones will hold their shape better as well

AmeeLVSBags likes this.
  9. Keep the denim bc they prob won’t be released again. You can always get beige nxt season/yr

10. Beige. Looks more classy

Havanese 28 likes this.
  11. The Beige gets my vote. They’re beautiful and classic.

12. If you’re only ever going to have one then beige gets my vote.

13. The beige one is a classic. U can NEVER go wrong with a classic piece! Plus, the lighter colored shoe elongates your legs as opposed to the dark denim which cuts your silhouette.

14. I’d keep the beige, if I’m not mistaken they are both about the same price and for the price I’d choose leather over the denim fabric.

15. Beige. Definitely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice