The Emerald Goat Corcovado is Here!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She came yesterday and I love her :heart:! I have to say that the color is truly amazing. I didn't have any green bags in my collection, so it's nice to have a pretty color that will pop with my wardrobe (which is totally casual lol). Here are some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. that is so beautiful! :drool: and it looks so great on you, Congrats Missy!

5. Great bag Melissa, congrats!

6. Beautiful bag, missy - good choice and I *know* this bag will be and do everything you'd like. One of the classics, in this leather and color!

7. Thanks so much dyannek and toni : )

India, This is going to be one of those bags that I don't think I will ever part with lol It's too darn cute!

8. Missypoo, it gorgeous! So happy for you! Congrats!

9. I'm glad you're loving it. It looks great on you :tup:

10. That emerald green is absolutely stunning! I love it!

11. :ps:
    :party::party::party::party:

12. Isn't it a gorgeous bag? :love: I love mine! I've been carrying it for the past couple of days and it's incredibly light!

13. Beautiful bag, missypoo! Congrats! I really hope HH does more green in the future.

14. Thanks all ;)! Now I'm on the hunt for more past season's colors/styles.

15. How pretty! The leather looks soft. Congrats!