The elusive Electric Blue Make up clutch...

strife00

⚓
O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
(((sigh)))
As much as i would like to buy my first really bbag, i dont quite have the money, so i thought i would make a baby step and get a make up clutch as something i can put my wallet, phone, make up and what not in for my school bag, or just to take around by it's self..
I had finally decided that by getting a neutral city... some day soon.. that i should get a color that would pop for a MU.. i called BalNY, BalLA, Neiman Marcus.. tried to call Barneys and got a wrong number.. that was poor planning on my behalf, i tried to call on my lunch break really quick, i was running out of time :sweatdrop:
no one has EB.. white, red, black, even a "magenta like color" (SA's words) in LA..
I'm a little down only at the thought that i might never be able to get my hands on that little EB jewel.. my runner up is an ocean right now thats on ebay.. but my mom (smart woman) mentioned to me that if im going to be paying so much for the MU, i should get the color i want..
hopefully i will fall into color love again, and be able to get my hands on it.. or an EB will fly into my life

ahhh.. i felt i needed to share my indiana jones adventure with everyone...

also got a question too! Do you think that its worth waiting for an EB to pop up, or should i start to look into a new color, like the ocean? or wait till new colors come out?

I think you should hold out for what you really want. I thought I'd never find a Tomato Day, but then it popped up one day! Who knows, maybe an EB MU will pop up on RDC or Ann's or something. It sounds like you're getting a bit impatient, but there's really no blue like EB (well, except maybe French Blue, but that's even harder to get) so if you really love EB: wait.

Btw: Ocean's a really lovely blue, but I wouldn't get it as a substitute for EB. If you decide on getting the Ocean MU, just make sure you're not "settling." :flowers: Good luck!

I would look at the upcoming colors while still saving $ and keeping your eyes open for an EB. You might luck out. You can also check out AFF and RDC which are good on-line resale folks (they are listed in the reputable dealers section).

I'd definitely wait. I sold my EB RH City and regretted it the day I did it. I looked all over and saved and kept my eyes peeled and found myself an even bigger and better EB--a SGH PT! Its even more droolworthy than my last one and EB is such an amazing neutral, yet pop of color. Keep calling around and ask SAs to check their back stockrooms to double check they dont have one hiding, and keep checking the bay, AFF, and RDC! :tup: good luck!!

Thanks guys!!
Thinking its definatly worth the wait, or atleast not going to settle for anything less than perfect, whether its the EB or a new color.
Going to keep my eyes peeled, and save my money (good point! i didnt think about that part to begin with)