The DUOMO CROSSBODY Club

I thought so- I called CS and they said it was, in fact, it was removed from the website in Canada and then a few weeks after it came back but it's call for availability. So who knows. I don't think it got the love it deserved, maybe cause they released so many crossbody bags at once- PM stole the show [emoji4]

I thought so- I called CS and they said it was, in fact, it was removed from the website in Canada and then a few weeks after it came back but it's call for availability. So who knows. I don't think it got the love it deserved, maybe cause they released so many crossbody bags at once- PM stole the show [emoji4]
good point, pm has been crazy popular for a while now. i also considered mabillon but thought it was too similar to odeon. very excited to try this one : )

Reactions: Kitty157
just waiting for my preloved duomo crossbody to arrive. all of these posts and pics have me pretty excited. this looks like such a great travel bag. i love my odeon and bloomsbury pm but wanted a crossbody with a little more space that was rain proof. can't wait to see it / try it on IRL.
Congratulations! Hope to see pictures soon! I was tossing btwn Bloomsbury and Duomo as well.. I need a bag I can carry a water bottle in, so Duomo won! Love it!

I have a mabillion. I like it a lot but it doesn't carry as much as the Duomo. I agree on it being similar to the odeon.
just curious, if you still have both mabillon and duomo. do they have the same maximum length for cross body wear? i can never find this measurement and i need a fairly long strap for crossbody. odeon is fine but i am thinking mabillon is shorter? and duomo? thanks in advance for any info on this : )

just curious, if you still have both mabillon and duomo. do they have the same maximum length for cross body wear? i can never find this measurement and i need a fairly long strap for crossbody. odeon is fine but i am thinking mabillon is shorter? and duomo? thanks in advance for any info on this : )

The straps on the Mabillion and Duomo are pretty much the same length (about 36 1/2 inches) and the holes are almost at the same point. Hth.

well to everyone who posted such great info on this bag, thank you. i just received my preloved duomo and i have got to say i love it! this has to be the most underrated, under the radar lv i have come across. it has so much going for it and carries beautifully. classic, stylish, comfortable, capacity that exceeds odeon and bloomsbury pm, profile that is more streamlined than speedy b. i don't know what took me so long to give this a try but very glad i listened to you all. to anyone on the fence, this one is worth taking a long look at. it's a shame that it is supposedly being discontinued because it seems like the perfect travel bag.

well to everyone who posted such great info on this bag, thank you. i just received my preloved duomo and i have got to say i love it! this has to be the most underrated, under the radar lv i have come across. it has so much going for it and carries beautifully. classic, stylish, comfortable, capacity that exceeds odeon and bloomsbury pm, profile that is more streamlined than speedy b. i don't know what took me so long to give this a try but very glad i listened to you all. to anyone on the fence, this one is worth taking a long look at. it's a shame that it is supposedly being discontinued because it seems like the perfect travel bag.

Yay!!! So happy u like it. It's such an underrated bag. Fits a ton without looking too big as a crossbody. Enjoy!

Reactions: luvspurses

Congratulations!!! Isn't it awesome?!!! It really is one of the best crossbody bags that LV has. I know people love the Speedy B, but the Duomo is superior as a crossbody in my opinion. Enjoy!!!

Still loving my Duomo Crossbody bag!! Just so functional and chic!!
I'm still loving her as vell, best bag ever :biggrin:

Hi there, have been reading this wonderful thread about the duomo crossbody and wanted to see how you guys are finding it? I'm tossing up between this and the Bloomsbury so wanting to get some feedback and reviews. How is yours holding up? Any negatives or just all positives? :smile: Do you find it too big at times or the strap is too long? I haven't had a chance to check it out in store yet, so am reading on tpf and YouTube lol
Thanks!

Yours is gorgeous. How are you finding it? I love your bag charm!
View attachment 3751643 View attachment 3751644 View attachment 3751645 View attachment 3751646 View attachment 3751647 There is so much to say about the Duomo crossbody bag. I bought mine two weeks ago. Wanted a carefree crossbody bag but since I have the speedy b 25 in monogram wanted something different. Originally got the Siena pm but exchanged it for the Duomo. I am so happy with this bag. It is extremely light weight and versatile. Hope you enjoy these pictures.