The Duggar, Dillard and Seewald Family

I was so happy that the jurors came back with a guilty verdict. The statement that Jim Bob made pisses me off about being heartbroken for victims of CSAM what about the 4 daughters of yours Josh molested? Why didn’t that break your heart, and if you think it stopped with them you’re surely mistaken these kind of offenders are repeat offenders I’m sure that he’s abused more of Jim’s children. I hope the court orders a forensic exam for their kids, they refused to allow one but now with the guilty verdict the judge can order a CPS investigation. As awful as that would be for the kids to go through it would be best for them to get out of that insanely toxic environment. Clearly Anna doesn’t care about protecting her own children, she basically dumped them on Jim’s Bob and Michelle so she could be with Josh.

I read that the prosecution is seeking both a forensic and mental exam for their children. As awful and traumatizing as it will be if the kids are honest they may be saved from further abuse. I hope these poor kids end up somewhere safe. I also hope that Anna is stripped from her parental rights for abandoning her children and helping Josh cover up his abuse.

Reactions: etudes and MKB0925
Wow I;m shocked by this I was expecting him to get the full 20 years too. This is far too lenient for my liking. He will absolutely reoffend when released. This sentence is such a disservice to the victims involved.

I am so confused, the judge seemed to be not in his favor the whole time. He was familiar with the sisters' case, he was fed up with Josh's sh*tty attitude and his annoying legal team, and he said in court there was one particular video from the material he just couldn't get out of his head and Josh's sexual preferences were "worrisome". So what gives? If he behaves he can be free in 10 years!

Not only was the judge not in his favor his attitude towards the whole trial made it even more infuriating. He legitimately acts like he’s done nothing wrong and his parents support his behavior. The sentence makes no sense l I think that one of the charges was dismissed without prejudice. Meaning he could be tried for it again, so I don’t know if that’s their backup plan. Maybe they’re planning for another trial before his release, essentially keeping him longer. I can only hope that’s the long term plan.

Reactions: QueenofWrapDress