The Drill Bag

sandylainey

Chanel, Anyone?
O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Hey all!!

Okay, so this is dangerous.. I recently moved to Santa Monica, CA from San Diego.... And the reason why it's I'm in danger is because I'm pretty close to the BH Chanel Boutique. It's been a very, very long time since I've last purchased a Chanel..... So I walked into the store this past Sunday and fell in love with this purse the SA said was called "The Drill Bag" It's got the "perforarated" look but OMG it was soooo cute!!! Has anyone purchased or know about this bag?? I would like to know more info... I'm on the verge. Pre-Tax the price was 3,175.

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness....

p.s: I once purchased a Jumbo Caviar Flap with gold hardware when the pretax was still 1675!!!! I returned it because it wasn't flexible enough.. BUT NOW I'M REGRETTING BIG TIME! I'm thinking.. Should I get this when it's at the "lower" price??:crybaby:

Welcome back to Chanel! Try to do a search on the Drill, I'm positive threads and pictures will come up.

Yes, the old prices of the classic flaps almost seem like a bargain now, doesn't it? If you can't get it out of your head, then go get the Jumbo!

Recently posted on this bag - The long flap, not the tote - I saw it in Paris but didn't buy it because I didn't understand how it could be cheaper there (it was). Came home and got talked out of it - At nearly 3,000. I have been convinced it is too much money for a bag that is not a classic. I do love it but I have to draw my line in the sand.

I have the drill in the large sized accordian flap. I have been using if for a few weeks and I really, really like it. It is cute and comfortable. I have dark silver and I love the color.

Welcome to Santa Monica. I live here too and love it....I can feel your pain being so close to Beverly Hills. They sell Chanel at 3 locations I hear they are going to turn the Santa Monica Place Mall into another Rodeo Drive. Yikes we are in so much trouble

As far as the drill goes I personally love it. It's so beautiful.

Welcome to Santa Monica. I live here too and love it....I can feel your pain being so close to Beverly Hills. They sell Chanel at 3 locations I hear they are going to turn the Santa Monica Place Mall into another Rodeo Drive. Yikes we are in so much trouble

As far as the drill goes I personally love it. It's so beautiful.

Thanks Lisa!

Oh yes.. It's too tempting to spend spend spend!! I just discovered Montana Ave yesterday and went crazy at Shabby Chic! Hahahah... Well now I hear from you that the Santa Monica Place Mall is going to be another Rodeo.. Yikes!!!!

Yes, trouble, trouble.. trouble!:Push: