Travel the Dream-About-Travelling thread

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
for all of us who are dying to travel at least for a day, but don't have the chance because of routine (and :sweatdrop: lack of funds hehe). Share your dreams... (I did some search, but didn't find anything similar. Please close the thread if there is)

I'd love to travel to the USA and Japan right now... I love traveling, but it's no possible for now. And I really enjoy the whole procedure of packing and waiting at the airport :girlsigh:

Maldives, Mauritius...all of those places that I tell myself are pointless because they cost a fortune and all you do once there is sit on a gorgeous beach. I tell myself there are gorgeous beaches here in Europe that are a fraction of the price.

So why do I still want to go??

Oh and Japan. One day we'll go....it's just too expensive so it'll be a few years.

I'm dying to go to Atlantis in the Bahamas!! & New York, California, Iceland, Egypt, Australia, Japan.. soooo many more places too! & I'd love to go back to Paris & Florida!!

Italy, Germany, Austria, Greece, UK. I love Europe. So far I have been to London, Paris, Rome, Venice and Florence. We are waiting until our children are older but DH travels there all the time for business.

A country I REALLY want to go to is Palau. Been itching to go there for years already but unfortunately it's not cheap to fly there because it's out of the way and there's no direct flight from US.

I really, really want to go to LA and San Fransisco. I've been almost everywhere on the Eastcoast and to San Diego and the low and high desert in California but thought I'd visit SF and LA some other time. I would like that to be soon!

I would love to go to the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, stay at the Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, and go on safari there. Its supposed to be amazing! But you pay an AMAZING price for that sort of holiday. I'll get there one day...!

There is so many places I like to go .. I want to take a roadtrip through Wyoming and Montana. Travel through Syria, Iran and Beirut and visit Zanzibar and Madagascar

I'm done with europe now ..

Great thread!

I'm dreaming of a vacation as well... I'm currently writing my Master's thesis, so there is no way I could get away with traveling right now :sweatdrop:!
But a little dreaming won't hurt I guess... hmm, where would I go? I'd like to go back to California for a road trip, maybe include the canyons and Las Vegas... I'd also like to go to South or North Carolina. Basically, I miss the ocean! It's been too long!