The Divine Dionysus Club

Hi Mimi. Oh a velvet one? I didn't see any in the store when I was there last. Definitely an interesting material for handbag. They replied last Friday and ensured that the replacement bag has been tagged and set aside. I just have to ship the one I have back and they will send the replacement. They also reassured me that they will mark the shipment as an "exchange" so no additional duty and taxes should be charged. I was unsure if I should proceed with the exchange - I showed my husband the bag as he has a more detailed eye sometimes. He said the problem is the canvas - it is not symmetrical. So I decided to proceed with the exchange. Will post an update when the exchange bag arrives:smile:
Lucky you
Do they allow exchange for different bag?
Have you receive your new bag
Hope its good this time

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can help me look at this newly purchased Dionysus bag. I noticed that the gap on one side of the clasp is wider than the other side. Loaded some photos of my bag (sorry for the bad lighting) and a screenshot of the Gucci website. I purchased this online via www.mytheresa.com and contacted them this morning about this. Still waiting to hear back. I checked the Gucci website and actually noticed that some of the same models also has the gap at the clasp similar to mine. Some do not. Not sure if this is something I should be concerned about and try to get an exchange. I live in Canada, I paid duty and taxes when the package arrived, not sure the implications of doing a return or exchange. Any comments on this would be much appreciated. If you have this bag, please let me know if you have this uneven gap issues. Thank you!!!

View attachment 3777400 View attachment 3777388 View attachment 3777389 View attachment 3777390
Have you tried shifting it over to the center? I am not sure if its glued or not, so perhaps you can move it over?

Does anyone have a large size Dionysus hobo bag? I see it comes in four sizes - small, medium, large and maxi - but the design I like only seems to come in large! I'm not normally a big-bag person, but could make an exception if it's not tooooo massive! It looks different in pictures on different sites. How have you found the size? Thanks!