The Divine Dionysus Club

OMG, I can't believe I never really noticed this bag before. I absolutely LOVE it! If it came in a large size I would be ordering it right now. I am dieing for a structured Gucci supreme bag but can't find one big enough. (Yes, I am the one that bumps people in stores that have thin aisles, with my huge bags. hahaha ) :P

I saw these bags beautifully photographed in the feature in Purseblog, so naturally I couldn't resist going into Gucci boutique to try it on... I don't know what's with me these days, all these brands that didn't interest me (Fendi, Gucci) are tempting me like crazy! Soon enough Prada will have my next HG bag! :lol:

Anyway, not only are these bags gorgeous, they are perfect size, look like they would fit loads of stuff (for me anyway) and they are much lighter than they look. I just love the tiger head clasp, and the chain. I am seriously considering buying the version with green python... though the one with floral print is beautiful too!

Did anyone get one? If so how do you like it? If not, DOES anyone want one, like me? *graucho*

Reactions: summer6310