The Dior Diorama Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay small Diroama is my next bag. Since I already have a black Chanel flap I want gray or dark blue.

YBcozYnot and averagejoe like this.
  2. Yay congrats on reaching a decision! Looking forward to seeing your new baby :smile:

3. Me too! Thanks! I might wait until my next Europe trip as I’ve saved so much on other high dollar bags in the past. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji18]

4. So, not as many color choices for the small as the medium?

5. Here’s my cobalt blue diorama! Love it a lot! IMG_2167.JPG IMG_2175.JPG

zeronohiya, Sylly, Venessa84 and 14 others like this.
  6. Hi everyone!

I am new here to purseforum. I have a question as to which bag would you guys recommend for a Micro Cannage bag- dark blue, white or silver?

Also, I would love to hear your comments/opinions of the wear of micro cannage bags.

*pictures are not mine and credited to google/instagram

Attached Files:

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  7. I will vote for Micro carnage because of its more durable & I have the 3rd one small in silver & I love it so much ![emoji4] The white one is gorgeous!

8. Thanks for the reply! (: Ooh! Is it easy to match with your wardrobe? And how is the wear? Does it have colour transfer?

9. I vote navy blue cuz you can easily wear the colour day or night. I have it in black woc and wear it all the time. Microcannage is very durable. Since it’s foil, i dont think you’d need to worry about colour transfer.

10. I vote for the navy or silver. They're both very easy to wear and can be used during any season.

YBcozYnot likes this.
  11. I wear dressy during the weekdays for work & I wear casual on the weekend ! But I use my sliver Diorama as everyday bag which match my silver flats or booties ![emoji4]

12. I love the navy! Is this really more durable than the textured calf leather versions?

13. ooh, it's navy or silver for me.

Good luck!

14. Hi, I got this small white Diorama but I'm not sure if I should keep it or get the medium instead. I don't carry much, just basic stuffs and for this decision, I only care about how the bag looks on me. So what do you guys think? Thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice