The Diane von Furstenberg {DVF} thread!

I see from earlier posts that others have found inconsistent sizing in the DVF dresses. In my very limited experience trying on a dozen or more dresses in the past two weeks, this line has some of the most inconsistent sizing I have seen, even in the same style!

Today I tried another Reina dress on in the same size as the one I just returned from the DVF website sale. This other one is much more generously cut. Strange!

I have dresses in my closet ranging from 4-10! Crazy, right?

However, the last few dresses I've purchased have been 6 or 8. I wish she could get more consistent with sizing. I hate trying on or order multiple sizes in the same style, only to find they work but in different sizes. It makes ordering really hard

Love all of these bags @missmoimoi
I got a Dvf bag and its my favourite yet. Got it for our wedding from my husband. And the best thing? It's massive! Did you buy one?

Congrats! What colour did you get?
I did not buy anything because I am in the middle of a purge - cleaning out my closets to:

1. consign
  2. donate
I'd feel awful bringing home a new handbag when I just let about 6 go out the door. I'm sure I can let more go along with shoes and clothing.

Congrats! What colour did you get?
I did not buy anything because I am in the middle of a purge - cleaning out my closets to:

1. consign
  2. donate
I'd feel awful bringing home a new handbag when I just let about 6 go out the door. I'm sure I can let more go along with shoes and clothing.
I got a blue one. Dvf Drew satchel I think it's called. Love huge bags!

Hi everyone! I've been perusing this thread and everyone looks lovely in their DVF dresses! I'm looking for some advice. I have a wedding to go to, as a guest, in mid-April in Southern California. Do you think the Fleurette dress would be ok to wear or would it be inappropriate due to its length or the time of year? I have it in pink or blue and would probably choose the blue. Thank you!

I have dresses in my closet ranging from 4-10! Crazy, right?

However, the last few dresses I've purchased have been 6 or 8. I wish she could get more consistent with sizing. I hate trying on or order multiple sizes in the same style, only to find they work but in different sizes. It makes ordering really hard

Mine are too. Hate the sizing. the wrap dresses are always the largest size.