The Delightful Club

LOVE my delightful mm in Azur with the rose ballerine interior. I picked it out and made my boyfriend get it for me for Christmas lol. I’ve been patiently waiting until summer to wear it and it’s been my go-to! Wore it my entire cruise but now sick in bed from not taking vitaminC beforehand! Anyways, it’s a truly beautiful piece !

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpg
    IMG_1538.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 984
Hi ladies! I just received my new to me Delightful which was listed as MM but it’s really a PM. Its Mono with the Pivoine interior- which I fell in love with. I typically carry bigger bags with a longer strap drop length. I think if the strap was longer it would fall better. It doesn’t really go up under my armpit but I guess I’m used to a longer strap! I got a good deal on it and am debating whether I should return it. I did have an old model MM which was too big for me so I figured the new model MM would be just right. I know the Pivoine color is harder to find and I don’t feel like paying upwards of $1k to get a larger bag - would I be silly to return it? Am I being too picky?

[QUOTE="LVLoveaffair, post: 32461123, member: 237522". I think if the strap was longer it would fall better. It doesn’t really go up under my armpit but I guess I’m used to a longer strap! I know the Pivoine color is harder to find and I don’t feel like paying upwards of $1k to get a larger bag - would I be silly to return it? Am I being too picky?[/QUOTE]

I do think you should return it and you aren’t being picky, just trying to get what you wanted to get to start with. There’s a significant difference in the drape of the two sizes. It’s not so much about the difference in strap length.

The new model MM is a beautiful large hobo, very comfy. Good luck!

Hi ladies! I just received my new to me Delightful which was listed as MM but it’s really a PM. Its Mono with the Pivoine interior- which I fell in love with. I typically carry bigger bags with a longer strap drop length. I think if the strap was longer it would fall better. It doesn’t really go up under my armpit but I guess I’m used to a longer strap! I got a good deal on it and am debating whether I should return it. I did have an old model MM which was too big for me so I figured the new model MM would be just right. I know the Pivoine color is harder to find and I don’t feel like paying upwards of $1k to get a larger bag - would I be silly to return it? Am I being too picky?

No it's not silly and you're not being picky. In situations like these, size matters!!

[QUOTE="LVLoveaffair, post: 32461123, member: 237522". I think if the strap was longer it would fall better. It doesn’t really go up under my armpit but I guess I’m used to a longer strap! I know the Pivoine color is harder to find and I don’t feel like paying upwards of $1k to get a larger bag - would I be silly to return it? Am I being too picky?

I do think you should return it and you aren’t being picky, just trying to get what you wanted to get to start with. There’s a significant difference in the drape of the two sizes. It’s not so much about the difference in strap length.

The new model MM is a beautiful large hobo, very comfy. Good luck![/QUOTE]

I think you’re right. I think the bigger size would be better. Thanks!