The Deauville

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
Does anybody have this "beauty case"? I love the look of it but, I was wonder can it be used as a handbag instead?! Please help, thanks.
I'm not sure what the insides look like, so that it can be used as a purse.

I almost bought that one. When I went to get my first LV I was so excited I couldn't decide. So I finally just said "what just came out?" She told me the Popoincourt Haut is the newest one out, so that's what I got!

Bonjour, I have a DEAUVILLE. I always use it as a every day handbag, never as a beauty case. When I go to work I can take a little LV for wallet, glasses, phone... and the Deauville for carrying lunch in Tupperware, papers for work... It's a very versatile bag.

Yes! Check it out! About a year ago I was walking around office max picking up essentials and I saw this lady walking by with a Deauville...I FELLL INSTANTLY IN LOVE, so I (yes I did) followed her down one isle after another...then I said to her, "What a gorgeous bag!!" She was so tickled, so I then asked her if I could have a little look at it and she was so helpful!! As I was looking at her bag she was looking at my Alma. So fun!!! I went home and called 866-VUITTON, I carried that bag to death. I just recently sent it to a my poupette seller and one of our pf ladies bought it!!! I loved that bag. It held everything!!!!

I just saw this bag in person and nearly blew my mortgage payment for this month on it! LOL

I don't find it to be too much like "luggage" - but it certainly is going to be more of a bag that you use if you've got lots to carry during the day. If you're looking for this style, in something smaller- try the Trouville.

Christine