The Deauville

1. Does anybody have this "beauty case"? I love the look of it but, I was wonder can it be used as a handbag instead?! Please help, thanks.
    I'm not sure what the insides look like, so that it can be used as a purse.

2. My sis has it. It's definietly cute as a handbag, like a vintage style. The inside has many pockets, and is made of a wipeable vinylish material. Very durable.

3. I almost bought that one. When I went to get my first LV I was so excited I couldn't decide. So I finally just said "what just came out?" She told me the Popoincourt Haut is the newest one out, so that's what I got!

4. It's a really big bag. Dp you need that much space?

5. Bonjour, I have a DEAUVILLE. I always use it as a every day handbag, never as a beauty case. When I go to work I can take a little LV for wallet, glasses, phone... and the Deauville for carrying lunch in Tupperware, papers for work... It's a very versatile bag.

6. It Is A Magnificent Bag & The Best For Holding Things.

7. Thanks all for your input! I think the best thing to do is check it out inperson.

8. Yes! Check it out! About a year ago I was walking around office max picking up essentials and I saw this lady walking by with a Deauville...I FELLL INSTANTLY IN LOVE, so I (yes I did) followed her down one isle after another...then I said to her, "What a gorgeous bag!!" She was so tickled, so I then asked her if I could have a little look at it and she was so helpful!! As I was looking at her bag she was looking at my Alma. So fun!!! I went home and called 866-VUITTON, I carried that bag to death. I just recently sent it to a my poupette seller and one of our pf ladies bought it!!! I loved that bag. It held everything!!!!

9. yea. i like the deauville, but for me, it's a piece of luggage, imo. the trouville is more of a handbag.

10. I just saw this bag in person and nearly blew my mortgage payment for this month on it! LOL

I don't find it to be too much like "luggage" - but it certainly is going to be more of a bag that you use if you've got lots to carry during the day. If you're looking for this style, in something smaller- try the Trouville.

Christine

11. This is my DEAUVILLE in situation and pictures of the inside.

dauv1.jpg
    dauv2.jpg
    dauv3.jpg

12. that is a nice size bag.

13. I was contemplating getting this when I first started liking LV. Pretty and much bigger than I thought.

14. Florence those are great pictures. Merci for posting them. I also love the deauville as a handbag. The trouville is too small for me. V

15. I think Penelope Cruze carries one.

Selena

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice