The Dazzling Daria Club...

Mine were not bad, and they polished out pretty easy. Yours looks like a proper scuff, its strange how its only on the two side and not the leather tho?

The resale price was £400 I believe (I did not list it myself)

X

Thanks for your reply, sorry for asking a nosy question!:shame:

That's exactly what I thought re. the scuff, it did look strange!

However, now I'm looking at the bag with a beady eye I've found a few more imperfections which have made me really unhappy (that I posted separately - sorry for rather hijacking this thread).

On the other hand, though, Daria fans/prospective owners have a right to hear about this kind of thing and if you're interested, I've taken a whole bunch more close-up shots. This is the thread: "Problem/quality issue" - the title doesn't actually let you know that it's a Daria under discussion.

So... there have been a lot of comings & goings of Darias (many of which haven't been owned up to!!) since this thread was started a year ago.

I have finally replaced my Burnt Orange with a Black Beauty. No need for pics., cos everyone knows what the Daria Satchel looks like but

any more confessions, anyone??

congrats apple I really wanted this one for ages but then looked at my collection and realised half of it is black and the mainly rest oak choc etc and I have gunmetal and stone so dont need a grey bacg lovely as it is I really need some colour for my next purchase- watermelon and oxblood are tempting me next!!!

Would this be the MW bargain by any chance Indiana?

Actually no, Lola! I got her from "elsewhere" but it might as well have been from a shop, cos she's still got the plastic on her shower stoppers!

And what's this about the MW bargain?? It only seems like 24 hours since you said something along the lines of No More Bags !!:nuts::nuts: Far be it from me to say anything beginning with "I told *** **" but those words do spring to mind :biggrin::biggrin:

congrats apple I really wanted this one for ages but then looked at my collection and realised half of it is black and the mainly rest oak choc etc and I have gunmetal and stone so dont need a grey bacg lovely as it is I really need some colour for my next purchase- watermelon and oxblood are tempting me next!!!

Watermelon and oxblood - sounds like a killer combo, Elvis!

Yayyy Apple! I take it she's a success then? SUCH a comfy bag to wear, isn't it?

I think watermelon and oxblood sound lovely:smile: I'm in the opposite position, I have so many colours, I needed something a little more neutral- although I've never had as many compliments as I have with this bag. And yes, very comfortable and lovely and soft.

ooh you do have some lovely colours in there- I really need brightening up!!

Thought you had a Pink Roxy and an Emerald Mitzy, Elvis? maybe you just need a new bag (or your parcels arriving!). Sorry to hear about plum bays, think it would have looked lovely:hugs:.

I have a mouse grey daria hobo. Not a colour that I would go for, but she goes with everything, blends in everywhere, and that coaster and bullet hardware makes her stand out. Also, she's huge and therefore makes me look smaller! haha -gets my vote anytime!!