The "DARK ARK" **pics**

1. Here is my "DARK ARK" - the dark gold and dark white!!

2.55 Reissue - 227 - the dark ark - gold & white - 001.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227 - the dark ark - gold & white - 002.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227 - dark gold - 002.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227 - dark gold - 003.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227- dark white - 001.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227- dark white - 005.jpg 2.55 Reissue - 227- dark white - 008.jpg
  2. Beautiful! I love that gold.

3. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Thank you!! for those stunning pics I am at a loss for words.:girlsigh: I love love love those colors!

4. Oh my goodness!! gorgeous!
    Swanky you were so right...how can I have my white march onto the ark without a partner?? Oh what color should I get??

Japs, you are such a bad influence!

5. Beautiful colors! I especially love the dark white.

6. I love the burgundy so much!! There are GORGEOUS colors coming for cruise if you wait!! (I have my eye on the dark silver)

7. I do have a soft spot for burgandy. Is that out now? I haven't seen it....or should I try to wait it out...when will the cruise line be released?

Japs, you need to post a pic of your full collection. I am losing track of all the lovely bags you have.

8. Oh those are beautiful, congrats:heart:

9. Oh my goodness those are gorgeous bags! I'm feeling feverish...

10. Haha.... I am too... many still have tags!! Cruise is November.. burgundy has been released and I am soo in love with it. The difference is there will be distressed PATENT for cruise and now its calf????

11. OMGoodness!!!!!!!
    Stunning bags! Love that dk gold!!!

12. i love the colors. the dark white, does it look like a light vanilla color or is it the lighting in the picture? either way its gorgeous.

13. the dark gold is soooo hot. i love it. you are so lucky. congrats.

14. :tender: :love: It's hard to choose a favorite.

15. That gold is TDF - congrats and thanks for posting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice