The d ring hobo in chocolate guccissima..

Last ones, unless there is a special request for a specific pic, of course... :yes: Ahhh, love...:heart:

Attachments

• gucci d-ring 004 comp2.JPG
    gucci d-ring 004 comp2.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Gucci D and me 005 comp.JPG
    Gucci D and me 005 comp.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 116
THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nooooooooooo I am in LOVE now. AHH. It looks SO YUMMY in the sun thanks for the modeling pics! And I adore the inside!!!!!!!!!!

Oh noooooo I want it even more badly now haha. I better start saving my pennies big time.

I don't know if I want to risk waiting for the winter sale... is it bad to order a bag new, not use it at all, keep it in the box etc that it comes in and not touch it, and get it at the sale if it is included and return the full price one? Would they catch on to that? lol.

I think that's a splendid idea! I dunno if you can pull it off though. I mean can you really not touch her if you have her? I don't have the will power to not use her and wait for the sale which isn't a sure bet that it will be on sale even!

Sadly, I do have the willpower... because I am still in the stage of designer bags where I will literally not use them for months, and just stare at them every once in a while... HAHA. I've had my Britt Shoulder/Hobo bag in the cream for... how long now?... I don't even remember... haha... and I haven't worn her once!!!!!!!! I still didn't even use the black tote yet either, even though I said I would haha.

Or what I could do is do that, but ask my fiance if he wanted to get it for me for my Christmas present... then I wouldn't be able to even see it until Christmas anyway, so that would work out perfectly.

Lol wow you are strong! My bday is 1 week before yours and my DH would never get me anything Gucci or extravagant for that matter (not taking into account my engagement ring of course, that was gorgeous!). :crybaby: You are one lucky gal!

Aww i love enagement rings! What does it look like! Haha.

Mine would but the problem is I think I feel too guilty to ask him for the leather one. I was going to just make a long list of every bag that I want with picture, price, where to get it, and let him choose, because I want to be surprised, and it would also be more special because he would be the one picking it out... but I am afraid to even put it on the list because he might see it and go "oh that's really nice and the most expensive, I'll get that one!" I don't want him to spend too much money and then I'd feel guilty, ya know? Haha. So I may just leave it out entirely and just put a canvas d gold hobo on the list, I'm not sure. Or just put the guccissima one on there and remind him to "be responsible" and not blow too much money on me and let him decide what to do haha.

It's the Tiffany cut ring but not from Tiffany's. :heart::heart::heart:

I think if you love the gold one equally then you should put that one on the list and leave out the guccisma (if you're worried that he might get it for you cuz it's more expensive). But I don't think he's blowing too much money on you if you put it one the list though and say it's a birthday and Christmas present all in one! :yes::yes:

That's true that would work if he likes that one the best! Maybe I should say no matter which bag he wants to get it should be a combined present, haha. I hate when our birthdays are, both of our birthdays are right near Christmas. Mine is the last day of November, and his is January 15th! So we have way too many gifts to buy all at once! Our anniversary isn't going to help much, either, I knew we should have gotten married in the summer.... lol

Glad everyone likes the pics.:tup: Isn't she dreamy.....(sorry, I just still love her so much - I'm still 'high' on her)

flipchickmc, sneezz and queen.asli Thanks for the compliments:blush: I'm glad she doesn't look too big on me - I'm only 5'4"!!!:yahoo: lol.