The cute ALMA BB club!

d729fbe76eabdeae5f0a0dfe70bfb332.jpg

The perfect little bag when you don’t need to carry much. My bag is a little over 3 years old. I think my next LV purchase will be another BB but in a bright spring/summer color. Love this bag
Dear Mrsfunnyman! Your bag looks new for being 3 years old. May I ask how you use this bag?

@USCGirlie @Aliluvlv ,So here are two images of the D ring. The top one is lifted up, and the bottom one is laying down. If the ring is up, there is less of a crooked look to the way the bag hangs. I'm just not sure how long it will stay this way. You don't have to wear it with the handles up either.
SView attachment 4273501 View attachment 4273500

Thanks so much @chloebagfreak, that's super helpful! Really appreciate the time/efforts you took to share this with us!

Dear Mrsfunnyman! Your bag looks new for being 3 years old. May I ask how you use this bag?

I am so sorry for the late response! I’ve been MIA in the purse forum for a little while. When I first got her ( it was my first LV bag [emoji4]) I used it pretty frequently even carrying it to work and using as a daily bag. During the first year of use I noticed some faint scratches and it freaked me out. So I put it away and would only use on the weekends when I need a little black bag. I would say by the start of the second year, I probably used it twice a month, sometimes even less. When I’m not using this bag I keep it stored in the dust bag and I keep the lock stored in its tiny dust bag. The lock has quite a few scratches on it but you can’t see them in the picture too well. I do still feel even with the scratches the silver hardware is still shiny. In a nutshell at this point , it’s definitely more of weekend bag when I want to carry less or if I’m going out and want a smaller handbag to carry. Sorry for the novel! Lol

I am so sorry for the late response! I’ve been MIA in the purse forum for a little while. When I first got her ( it was my first LV bag [emoji4]) I used it pretty frequently even carrying it to work and using as a daily bag. During the first year of use I noticed some faint scratches and it freaked me out. So I put it away and would only use on the weekends when I need a little black bag. I would say by the start of the second year, I probably used it twice a month, sometimes even less. When I’m not using this bag I keep it stored in the dust bag and I keep the lock stored in its tiny dust bag. The lock has quite a few scratches on it but you can’t see them in the picture too well. I do still feel even with the scratches the silver hardware is still shiny. In a nutshell at this point , it’s definitely more of weekend bag when I want to carry less or if I’m going out and want a smaller handbag to carry. Sorry for the novel! Lol
It was the best short novel I read today!!!:smile:

I am considering this previous bag but would love to hear from the epi leather carriers ... I have the alma in vernis and it is stunning! However it’s a little bigger than I’d like AND I worry about the vernis so I no longer use it as much. Don’t want mono bc I don’t want to deal with Vachetta discoloration and I like the DE but seems so casual to me? I just don’t want to get epi if it’s too delicate?

Hi I’m looking to get the Alma BB not sure which material yet - I’m leaning towards the epi because it looks to be more care free then the vernis but the vernis is beautiful. Will the Sarah, Full Size Zippy or Zippy Compact fit in the BB? TIA