The Croisette club house

Good point! You’ve had it for 5 years and still love it though so I’m happy to hear that! :heart:

It’s such a gorgeous and versatile bag, I’m so confused as to why it’s not popular. I am a little concerned that they’ll stop production and we’d be left with a bag that will be lost in history/decrease in value. The PM is basically the same style bag, same closure, top handle, flap, cross body strap, yet it looks so briefcase-y to me and doesn’t look pretty…why it is loved so much!!:confused1:
It would be more popular if it came in monogram as well, imo. I really like the pochette metis and went to buy it. But when I tried it on it didn't look right on me. The CA showed me the croisette and it was perfect for me.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a Damien azur. Can anyone speak to the wear and tear of the canvas? I’m worried about the flap constantly opening, and developing cracks.
I don‘t think you need to worry. Other than the Pochette Metis with it‘s troublesome flap the Croisette has no open edges anywhere, and therefore no glazing. All the seams are bent inwards and then sewn up with the lining. Which is not only much nicer, in my opinion, but also functions as a reinforcement, because you‘ve got two layers of canvas around the edges instead of one. I‘ve owned my Croisette DE for almost five years now, have worn it a lot, and it still looks brand new.

I don‘t think you need to worry. Other than the Pochette Metis with it‘s troublesome flap the Croisette has no open edges anywhere, and therefore no glazing. All the seams are bent inwards and then sewn up with the lining. Which is not only much nicer, in my opinion, but also functions as a reinforcement, because you‘ve got two layers of canvas around the edges instead of one. I‘ve owned my Croisette DE for almost five years now, have worn it a lot, and it still looks brand new.

Thanks! I had a speedy, and because the canvas was so flexible near the zipper it started cracking. I hoped that constant opening and closing the the Croisette flap wouldn’t crack it.

Hi! I’m new, just got my bag 2 weeks ago. I got my from the LV website. Made in France and everything about is perfect except that there is what feels like a small round bump on the canva, near the opening mechanism. It’s almost like there is something on it. My husband thinks is fine, that I’m just been a little extra about it. That you can hardly notice it …but I see it and I feel it and sometimes it bothers me. I was wondering if anyone else had the same situation…could it be the chip? I attached a photo or where it is. Should I exchange it? Other than that the bag is absolutely perfect and checks all the marks CD51D93F-A776-468A-9533-367FED8D6301.jpegD4BC5667-99AE-475B-9C49-5532E81AD6EE.jpeg