The Croisette club house

Just got mine recently and when I wear it, the lock is not tight if that makes sense and always makes clanging noises when I walk. My husband thinks I’m nuts but it does bother me a bit.

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-10-29-1.png
Need some insight on wear and tear on these two. Are they similar?? Pros and cons?? Problems with corners?? Anybody have both that can provide a comparison?? Which would you choose and why?? TIA!

Reactions: Iceskate
I have the Croisette and I love it. I was out and about yesterday with it as I usually use it on weekends and I get so many compliments.

I do don’t have the other purse as I’m not a fan of the pink, DE combination nor of its look period. I’m somewhat confused by it because the leather and gold locket make it look dressy, while the DE and it’s shape gives it more of a casual vibe.

My two cents. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: Iceskate and urma
Just want to update since I posted my conflict between the Croisette and the Saintonge. Returned the Saintonge because of quality issues but didn’t like the 2 zipper opening either. It was quite difficult to get in and out of the bag. Also I found the bag consistently flipped upside down which could certainly be a big issue, especially if it’s not zipped.

Purchased my 2nd choice, the Croisette, and took her on her debut outing yesterday evening to a concert. Couldnt have been more perfect! Love the flap, so easy to get in and out of it, and it holds the perfect amount for a vacation or evening bag. I’m thrilled!!!!!