The Covetable Coussin Club

I just got my black Coussin PM!! So gorgeous!!! I love the pale pink interior to contrast the outer black lambskin leather.

I do have one question for PM owners: where is the date code located?? I searched every corner of the interior and don't see it. I did come across this thread about the lack of date codes and in their stead are some sort of data chip? Is this true for the Coussin bags?

Reactions: juju2016
Thank you for posting your Coussin family photo, @KimMN. I've been stalking the black one online for weeks and finally placed an order over the weekend online. I can't wait!!! I was stalking the silver one too, but it looks like that colorway is retired, which is a bummer (but my wallet is relieved). After seeing your photos, I am officially stalking the Blue Glacier now.

Congratulations on your purchase of the black version.
I think the Silver bags are gone, but you never know.
Personally I like the Blue Glacier better than the silver, I'm not loving the off white strap.

Reactions: shopping247
Foxy posted this a couple days ago. Any thoughts on this color? I’m surprised the strap is not the same color of the bag. It reminds me of the new warm taupe color Dior is currently offering.
I love the color and the contrast on the strap. I have the pm in black and pink/purple.....the chain is amazing and worth the bag...this bag is so much better in person that the pics.

Reactions: HMcFly and rose80
Foxy posted this a couple days ago. Any thoughts on this color? I’m surprised the strap is not the same color of the bag. It reminds me of the new warm taupe color Dior is currently offering.
Strap color is weird to me. I think she also posted a gold color Coussin with Silver hardware which looks weird.. waiting for my SA to let me know about the Blue/Silver. My Mint PM never came so I canceled that one :crybaby:

If its the MM size that would be interesting. I would swap out the strap with my black one. I know they took away the Khaki MM size
That’s a great idea because this strap color is more spring/summer. Also, I just confirmed with my SA this will be the MM size. I’m excited because I love my black MM and missed out on ordering the khaki. So I’ve been waiting for the release of new colors in this size.

I’m so excited to be part of the group. Picked up the pochette coussin yesterday in London .

Went in to buy the wild at heart black felicie and before I purchased it but thought i would ask if they recommended any other other black bags that I could use for the evening so I knew I was making the right purchase ….

Well by the end this beauty was the front winner with my mum and SA in agreement !
os so soft and the gold chain is amazing as well.
7B3BB69B-4128-4CF7-8F28-76AC062E53F0.jpeg

I’m so excited to be part of the group. Picked up the pochette coussin yesterday in London .

Went in to buy the wild at heart black felicie and before I purchased it but thought i would ask if they recommended any other other black bags that I could use for the evening so I knew I was making the right purchase ….

Well by the end this beauty was the front winner with my mum and SA in agreement !
os so soft and the gold chain is amazing as well.
View attachment 5164038
Congratulations and welcome to the Club !!

Reactions: Jordyaddict
Hi everyone!
I just want to share this beautiful coussin pm I picked up from the Fall in Love collection! It was suppose to be only available in Asia but somehowthe flagship store in Toronto, Canada received 5! I waa lucky enough to get 1 of the 5!!!

Attachments

• D609114C-CC19-46D6-ABF3-2E8B6CA46C6F.jpeg
    D609114C-CC19-46D6-ABF3-2E8B6CA46C6F.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 140
  • A4EC21F8-139F-43B8-9081-7A2791B202C1.jpeg
    A4EC21F8-139F-43B8-9081-7A2791B202C1.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 603D33BB-D660-4A75-AFA2-D7423E4D1556.jpeg
    603D33BB-D660-4A75-AFA2-D7423E4D1556.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 192