The Covetable Coussin Club

Hi all, I’ve been lusting over the coussin pm for awhile now and found one pre loved. But question… I’m a sahm to a 18 month old and an 8 year old in school, my daily go to is leggings and tshirts with hoodies and shorts when it’s warm. Is it just too dressy for me for daily use? I leave a diaper bag in the car so I would just put a travel pack of wipes and a bar for the baby.

B484A0A5-F3A1-4AA4-A118-FEC364F9E414.jpeg

233A19EA-DD13-4DF7-8D3D-5DB7E24254F5.jpeg

Hi all, I’ve been lusting over the coussin pm for awhile now and found one pre loved. But question… I’m a sahm to a 18 month old and an 8 year old in school, my daily go to is leggings and tshirts with hoodies and shorts when it’s warm. Is it just too dressy for me for daily use? I leave a diaper bag in the car so I would just put a travel pack of wipes and a bar for the baby.

View attachment 5774947

View attachment 5774948

Congrats on your Coussin! Love the color and it looks great on you. I think it looks fine as an everyday bag. It's versatile, you can wear it casually or dress it up.

So I tried this bag on in the PM size over the weekend and I’m obsessed! I know it’s a polarizing bag, but I love the lux feeling of the lambskin and also love the versatility of the bag that it can be worn casually and dressed up. I find this bag so chic!

Anyhow, im heading to Europe next week and want to take advantage of the savings in Europe versus the US. Im considering picking up a taupe and noir in PM

I guess my question is, how has everyone’s bags holding up? I know it’s lambskin, but the leather seems pretty hearty versus other lambskin. I plan to use this bag as an everyday bag.

Photo of me wearing the taupe PM size.

711E70C3-A7E0-4818-9556-A2A96E0B0302.jpeg

Hi all! New Coussin owner here! Picked up my Coussin while in Paris and love this bag to bits.

But I had a question about storage…how do you all store your coussins? Will definitely keep in dustbag when not in use, but do you store bag lying flat or standing? Also do you condition your bags periodically?

And to those who have owned this bag a while, how is the where for your bag? This bag is such an easy carry, I feel like I may wear this bag for weeks on end. I would like this bag to have some longevity so wondering how everyone’s Coussin has been wearing over time…

Thanks in advance!

EF2C8430-7718-4D63-BBE9-7B013D1AAF0B.jpeg

Congrats! It’s super easy to carry and can be dressed up or down easily. However I wouldn’t carry with jeans due to color transfer for those with light color Coussins

For storage I was told here to lay it flat so the corners don’t bend. I started doing that and it’s fine but I imagine if you store it empty it wouldn’t be so terrible to store standing

Can anyone tell me if the rings on the sides rotate all the way around? I just bought a preloved one and thought that they did but I'm not sure. It's the older model. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I have been eyeing the pochette coussin and I am curious about how it wears. Specifically I am wondering about wrinkles and creasing. I am looking for an occasional going on purse not an everyday purse.

It took me a while to take a few pictures; I received both the Coussin and the Cruiser GM in Motion Green on the same day. The bags are slightly different colors; the Cruiser seems a little darker, it could be the leather. I loved this color from the first time I saw it.
KimMN

View attachment 5027587View attachment 5027588
Ok you guys! So, I am here to ask if anyone else has some irritation with the following things after using their coussin the first few weeks. For me:

1) on the PM size, the chain always gets stuck under the folds of the bottom of the bag. I am having to flip up the bag to un-entrench the chain constantly, and since the leather is lamb, it's making me have to touch the bag more than I would care to. And when I say always gets under there, I mean always.
2) the middle inside zipper constantly turns around, and sometimes I can't even get it to go back to "normal" so I just leave it open
3) when you have the chain and the strap on the bag together, because of how they attach, they get twisted, one is front, one is back - so I am find myself having to get their symmetry in line too often (distracting when I am on the go)
4) the fabric strap spirals for some reason when I set the bag down - too thin?

NO BAG IS PERFECT! ever. But I am throwing this out there as a constructive critique of its function. I wonder if the larger size, the MM, if the chain gets stuck under the folds of that one..? Anyone?
I'm glad you mentioned the chain getting stuck because mine does that too and it is annoying to spend so much $$ on a bag and have that happen. I also hate how the chain and wide strap get twisted; I'm forever rotating the diamond-shaped metal piece to straighten the strap and the chain. I ended up removing the chain for daily wear and only attach it for date night, holiday gatherings, etc., because old these two issues. Still, for what it costs, that should not happen. IMHO it is a design flaw (but I still love my bad!!!)