The Covetable Coussin Club

Does anyone know if the gold chain for the PM can be purchased at LV?
You can definitely buy it as a replacement piece (through repairs) but they may only do it if you have a coussin or have one in your purchase history. I had to replace one but I own 2 coussins so I had no problem. If you have a CA, ask if they can order it for you.

You can definitely buy it as a replacement piece (through repairs) but they may only do it if you have a coussin or have one in your purchase history. I had to replace one but I own 2 coussins so I had no problem. If you have a CA, ask if they can order it for you.
Thank you for the info. Mind if I ask how much it was?

Reactions: TomMi39
Hi! I’ve recently fallen in love with the coussin in gray. Does anyone know if that color is limited or permanent? It seems like black is always around but the lighter colors come and go. Trying to decide if I should buy asap or if I have time to wait until spring without missing it.

Hi! I’ve recently fallen in love with the coussin in gray. Does anyone know if that color is limited or permanent? It seems like black is always around but the lighter colors come and go. Trying to decide if I should buy asap or if I have time to wait until spring without missing it.
You have to consider the next upcoming price increase.... ! Waiting to buy a new LV-bag is never a good option. And in my opinion grey is not a permanent colour.

Hello coussin fans - I’m thinking of getting my first coussin - for those who have owned one for a while - what’s it like quality wise please? Does the colour flake off the leather ?

Just showing my three Coussin PMs - The Black/White with red chain is prob my favorite - I am just not a fan of the heavy gold chain with this bag. The gold chain makes the bag too heavy and gets caught on things. The red chain is much lighter (plastic) but it has popped off a couple of times, like the look of it though. I have swapped the straps of the two pinks. Shown are Rose Miami, Vuittamins Pink/Purple and the Black/White with black hardware & red chain.

coussin_3.jpg