The Complete Series Collectors Giftset of Sex and The City

Alva

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hi everyone

I die for this DVD set of Sex and The City. I will buy it in Amazon.com but some users review says that the presentation is poor and simple for $157, and some disc was scratched when received the package.

410tf666dllss500gk0.jpg

Plese, tell me, is better this set that buy each season separely? Cost the $157??? I need advise, because its my birthday present :s

More info:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=320448801&pf_rd_i=507846

I have it too - maybe buy it in-store at Best Buy or something. If any of the discs are damaged, you can exchange it. I bought it when it first came out, and I want to say I paid over $200 for it.

I saw it at Best Buy the other day for like $110. I bought them all individually before the set came out and all the cases are falling apart. But the disks are fine so I don't want to rebuy the whole set.

I have the same set and the quality is just fine! As long as you keep it in a safe place where it won't get smushed or handle it too much, I don't see why it wouldn't hold up.

I also have some of the seasons separately, and as Shasha said above, the cases are falling apart because they are made of plastic and after so many times of opening the case, the crease gets worn and just breaks off completely.

i personally bought the entire collection in individual seasons some years ago. i should have waited b/c i heard this collection has "extras." i saw it for i think $89.99 at Best Buy, on sale last Black Friday.